Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 5:42pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Reports state that there are "no further indictments". 

Sorry to disappoint those who have spouted the Trump/Russia collusion narrative for two years. I'm sure mea culpas will be forthcoming as soon as they can recover from their disappointment at the awful news of not having a US president being indicted over colluding with a foreign country to steal an election. 
Back to Top profile | search

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 6:08pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

So you've read it, have you Paul?  Please forgive me, but I'll wait until the report (or parts of it) are actually made public and ignore your condescending request for a mea culpa considering "indictments" aren't the only yardstick by which this final report will be measured.  

That said?  Exactly how many indictments have already been issued and guilty parties are either going through the process of litigation or are currently sitting in a jail cell because of Mueller's investigation?  Remind me again.  

Thomas Woods
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 6:39pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

We went on an Elephant hunt and shot 16 squirrels.
Back to Top profile | search | www

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 6:58pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Ah, you've read it in full as well.  Damn!  I want your connections!

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 7:16pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

So you've read it, have you Paul?  Please forgive me, but I'll wait until the report (or parts of it) are actually made public and ignore your condescending request for a mea culpa considering "indictments" aren't the only yardstick by which this final report will be measured.  

That said?  Exactly how many indictments have already been issued and guilty parties are either going through the process of litigation or are currently sitting in a jail cell because of Mueller's investigation?  Remind me again.  

I have enough knowledge of how these things work to understand that if there are no further indictments, that shows there was NO collusion. Had there been collusion there would have been potentially dozens of them. 

Did you, or many others on the board wait for the full report to spout off about Trump having colluded with Russia? Trump the Russian agent. Putin's puppet! I've been reading that nonsense on an almost daily basis for 2 years now...... Please forgive me for jumping the gun on this one Matt. I'd say I'm embarrassed, but feeling shame for making premature, uninformed conclusions doesn't seem to happen on this board. 

How many of those indictments were for Trump's campaign employees colluding with Russia to steal 2016 election? You remember, the reason the SC was appointed in the first place? Remind me again? 

How many here were screaming knowingly that Trump was going to fire Mueller and interfere with the investigation? Maybe Trump just couldn't fill out the paperwork to fire him. You remember, people on the board told me he couldn't read.

One thing I'm sure of though is this - even with no collusion the moaning will continue. The cries of , "well Trump may not have colluded with Russia, but I'm sure he did __________". One other thing I'm certain of is that those who were the loudest to shout COLLUSION for over two years will never admit they may have been wrong. Crickets chirping is all I'll hear.....But now we can go back to the " Trump is a nazi, racist, dictator, etc, etc" chants again. All proclaimed with the same certainty as Trump colluded with Russia.  

Edited by Paul Buchanan on 22 March 2019 at 7:56pm

Thomas Woods
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 7:18pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Did you, or many others on the board wait for the full
report to spout off about Trump having colluded with
Russia? Trump the Russian agent. Putin's puppet! I've
been reading that nonsense on an almost daily basis for
2 years now...... Please forgive me for jumping the gun
on this one Matt. I'd say I'm embarrassed, but being
feeling shame for making premature, uninformed
conclusions doesn't seem to happen on this board.

---
BAM

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 9:17pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

It's laughable that anyone would try and spin the AG letter about receiving the report as some sort of 'no collusion' proof, not even Trump is doing that at the moment. Collusion is already shown and is public knowledge from a number of instances during the election and afterward along with all the instances where it was lied about. Among all the indictments were Russians as well as Trump campaign people for the lies about the collusion, and so other charges are pending in many other areas that have also been turned up as serious and possibly criminal. The investigations are not suddenly all ended.

Seriously, try and get a number of half-decent sources of information, not just some extremist one-note blowhard on the radio or whatever you are pulling these fantasies from. Trump, his family members, and his staff have been shown to be in communication with Russians on numerous occasions, involved financially with Russians, and there have been lies they have been caught in over these matters, and possibly attempts at obstruction of justice to prevent further investigations. There was a period early in the presidency where your own intelligence had to admit they were unsure if their president was a risk and steps had to be taken which we now know about.

But hey, enjoy the bizarre victory dance over those mean lefties who are just soooo unfair and stoopid, it's actually very funny and is the only real nothing burger! :^D

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 22 March 2019 at 9:25pm

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 9:50pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

This has no effect on the serious investigations going on in the Southern District of New York possibly involving criminal actions or the House Intelligence and oversight committee. 

This report can potentially lay the ground work for investigations & indictments that cannot be pardoned. Trump supporters seem to think that no indictments or a possible finding of no direct collusion somehow makes this a "witch hunt" and exonerates Trump.

We'll see about that soon.

-C!

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 10:31pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

This has no effect on the serious investigations going on in the Southern District of New York possibly involving criminal actions or the House Intelligence and oversight committee. 

This report can potentially lay the ground work for investigations & indictments that cannot be pardoned. Trump supporters seem to think that no indictments or a possible finding of no direct collusion somehow makes this a "witch hunt" and exonerates Trump.

We'll see about that soon.

-C!

Of course, on to the next thing. We'll get him next time for sure. The Mueller report didn't mean anything. 

You remind me of Linus waiting in the pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin. 

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 10:44pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

That's not "moving on", Paul, and I know Charles isn't saying "the Mueller report didn't mean anything".  That's an absurd, ideological reading of what he actually wrote. You continually pound the "lefties" in this thread (nice generalization there, BTW) for spouting nonsense but refuse to see your role in that reaction.  You condescend every bit as much as you claim others do to you and you came into this forum (and this thread specifically) that way...hot.  

Amazing how you've already put the report in the rearview, declaring total and complete absolution, even though no-one save a select few at the Justice Department has read a word. 

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 11:19pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

That's not "moving on", Paul, and I know Charles isn't saying "the Mueller report didn't mean anything".  That's an absurd, ideological reading of what he actually wrote. You continually pound the "lefties" in this thread (nice generalization there, BTW) for spouting nonsense but refuse to see your role in that reaction.  You condescend every bit as much as you claim others do to you and you came into this forum (and this thread specifically) that way...hot.  

Amazing how you've already put the report in the rearview, declaring total and complete absolution, even though no-one save a select few at the Justice Department has read a word. 

I'm happy to condescend Matt when it's deserved. Like when you're wrong. But according to you you're never completely wrong because there's always the possibility of something else to get Trump on down the line. Just keep on moving the goal posts and start a new never-ending game. 

I didn't put the report in the rearview. In fact I'm anxious to see the evidence that comes out about the FISA application process in particular. You want your indictments? That's where they may lie - just not with those that you expected or hoped for. 

The report will likely be critical of Trump. It's a one sided report in which those involved had no chance to respond to. Not exactly fair in a political sense. But the ultimate fact remains that there are no additional charges.

And I'm not the one who diminished the Mueller report by saying that it was only laying the groundwork for non-pardonable offenses- as if that was its purpose all along. Give me a break. 

Sorry for coming into the thread too "hot" for you. But after reading the untold moronic insults calling myself (and others) nazis, anti-semites, racists, stupid, and uninformed I had enough of the keyboard warriors who I absolutely guarantee wouldn't have the courage to say it to my face. But you have no problem with them do you Matt? Those are just lukewarm right?

Edited by Paul Buchanan on 22 March 2019 at 11:25pm

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 22 March 2019 at 11:55pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

QUOTE:
It's a one-sided report in which those involved had no chance to respond to.

Really? If Trump wanted to be a part of it, I am sure he would have been welcome to participate. 
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version