Posted: 20 January 2019 at 10:31am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Those kids did nothing wrong, just people twisting it
with nice edits.

The borg media hive mind.
Back to Top profile | search | www

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 12:57pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Somebody has edited together six blurry cell phone videos into an inconclusive mess that resembles the courtroom scene in JFK, there's an anonymous letter from somebody claiming to be a student insisting he and his friends are the real victims who had no choice but to strand their ground against an old man, and the mother of the student smirking in the video blames "black Muslims." And now every racist in America is owed an apology?

Here's a MAGA-sympathic take, which demonstrates the typical logical leaps necessary to extend those brats the benefit of the doubt: https://youtu.be/Hp4oUBTS0DM

Check out starting at 3:33 where the teens mockingly imitate the Native chants, which the video videos host mischaracterizes as just everybody "dancing around, having a good time."

The "full context" shows exactly what it looked like: teenagers trying to intimidate an old man.

Edited by David Miller on 20 January 2019 at 12:58pm
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 1:10pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Red hatted pieces of shit who felt safe harassing a peaceful old dude who has more right to be here than they do.

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 1:21pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

"The borg media hive mind"???

You must mean Fox News and their audience.

-C!

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 1:59pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

Red hatted pieces of shit who felt safe harassing a peaceful old dude who has more right to be here than they do.

You're talking about the same "peaceful old dude" who approached the kids and stood in the face of one while chanting and pounding his drum right in the kids face?

The same "peaceful old dude" who was with his other activist friends who told the kids they didn't belong here and to go back to Europe?

The same "peaceful old dude" that's a professional protestor well known for his Dakota pipeline and anti-American protests?

And can someone tell me how do you "intimidate" an old man when HE'S the one that approached the kids, stood there in their face chanting and banging a drum in a kids face, all while the other protestors that were with him made racist comments to the kids. He must have felt really intimidated. Poor guy. LOL.  

The "peaceful old dude" got everything he could have wanted - attention, attention, and more attention. Those kids ,and particularly the one that stood there, behaved a whole lot better than I would have at that age (and at my age now as well). 

It's funny how a bunch of kids are the ones being condemned while the supposed adults that were there telling them to go back to Europe , calling them fa**ots, and calling one of the black kids the n-word are overlooked. Absolutely amazing......

Back to Top profile | search

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 2:02pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Paul, don't forget to blame the "Black Muslims."

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 2:05pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

As someone not extreme left enough for one fanatic, and a hopeless dupe of liberal media to another... there are a lot of big problems lately and some are choosing to keep making things worse and double down on every kind of us vs. them going. Tony Blair is back in the U.K. warning about China's numbers of population compared to Europe's, so we're really going backwards to the stone age now... sheer numbers and force and people kept ignorant (adding to the willfully ignorant who will not find out the difference between the New York Times over The New York Post, or the Washington Post over the Washington Times, or that Buzzfeed and Breitbart etc. are worth what you pay for them).

People chanting at each other in the street or retweeting skewed sound bites is not my idea of the information age. Can we all say we are trying to be as properly informed as we can be? Isn't that a primary responsibility of a citizen in a democracy?

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 2:20pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Paul, don't forget to blame the "Black Muslims."

You mean the ones calling the kids fa**ots and crackers, threatening kids, and calling the black kid the N-word? Yeah, I guess there's nothing to blame on them is there David? I'm sure that's acceptable to you. How silly of me to point that out. The obvious outrage to be had is over the kid standing there smirking while having a drum beaten in his face. 

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 4:28pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

You live in a very special world, little guy. Keep dreaming.

Ronald Joseph
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 5:24pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Paul, thank you for instant reminder of why I almost never click on this thread. 

Foolishly, I thought (hoped) that the ignorance and ugliness reflected in your statements was limited to Facebook, Twitter, and the comments sections of YouTube videos. 

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 6:42pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Paul, thank you for instant reminder of why I almost never click on this thread. 

Foolishly, I thought (hoped) that the ignorance and ugliness reflected in your statements was limited to Facebook, Twitter, and the comments sections of YouTube videos. 

Ronald, I'd like you to re-read the first statements by the people who were attacking the kids and compare them to ANYTHING that I said. Here's a few examples that maybe you somehow missed:

"Red hatted pieces of shit"
"Those little bastards from Covington Catholic High School"

If you find anything that I said that's anywhere near approaching that level of vitriol, ugliness, or anger then I almost feel bad for you. Somehow that ugliness doesn't seem to bother you if it's directed at people you disagree with. Doesn't say a whole lot for your moral stance does it?

Are you disputing that the man approached the students for some reason? Do you dispute that he's a professional protestor? Did you bother to listen to what the man's fellow native American protestors were saying to the kids? Did you listen to what the black Muslim (Shar Yaqataz Banyamayan) was saying to the kids in his own video that I posted? You're looking for ugliness, there it is for you. Is it acceptable to say those things to white and black students because they are pro-life or God forbid Trump supporters? 

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2019 at 7:32pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

The thing you're missing is that those kids are the face of white supremacy, encouraged by this Russian president, and should be seen as something truly wrong with our country.

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version