Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 October 2018 at 7:04am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

The bombs most certainly were NOT props.  They simply didn’t detonate as planned.  And for that we should be thankful.  They never got to to their intended targets, but more than a few everyday citizens came in contact with those packages.  This could have been a horrible, horrible moment in our history.
Back to Top profile | search

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 October 2018 at 8:45am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

I know that his van is a big indicator of his political and ideological leanings so perhaps people will try to say it is a plant, a misrepresentation of Sayoc, etc. but he has been driving this van along with the political rhetoric for years. I don't think there is a more plain example of the outcome by this fear mongering idiot in office.

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 October 2018 at 9:56am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

The bombs were real bombs, they just failed for some reason, right? Like, there was actual "bomb" in there and it wasn't just a creep trying to scare people?

Either way, pretty dang easy to see who radicalized this guy. Dude probably spent more on his asshole stickers than most people spend on a used car.

Edited by Richard Stevens on 27 October 2018 at 1:25pm
Back to Top profile | search | www

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 October 2018 at 10:24pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Terrible tragedy at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh... and Trump says he considered canceling his political rally not because 11 people were murdered in an anti-Semitic act of terrorism, but because he had a bad hair day due to answering questions about the murders of Jews in the rain.

We really need a better leader.

-C!

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 28 October 2018 at 1:18am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

The bombs didn’t detonate because the guy sucks at making bombs.

Thank God.

James Woodcock
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 October 2018 at 1:48am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Trump justifies not cancelling the rally because the stock exchange opened on 12 September 2001.

No, it opened on 17th September.

The guy is seriously a pathological liar. Anyone that believes a word that guy says has to be amongst the most gullible people around.

Now his supporters may well counter with saying I’m gullible for believing what his critics say, & that’s a fair point - who believes which narrative?

However, this is not the court of opinions & facts (they look so similar, people are always getting them confused) this is the court of verifiable fact. So I’m sorry, after due consideration of the facts, my opinion of anyone who supports Trump & thinks I am being gullible, is downgraded from thinking they are actually gullible to thinking they are actually mentally deranged.

Having just spent the last two years having a pathological liar/sociopath in my house, I think this type of person is beyond dangerous. I have learned that they will lie about anything, just because. Example - mother’s day - did you speak to your mum?
No says the liar
Masses of text messages on their phone from their mum

Why would they do that? No idea, & I don’t think they know either. They have done it so much, they just do it.
Here’s a fact
I need to change that

& that guy is in the White House.
Beyond dangerous.
His supporters are idiots who believe/justify anything.
He can attack the victims of bomb hoaxes on the day the bombs are sent.
His supporters agree with him.

Idiots, the whole bloody lot of you.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 October 2018 at 2:04am | IP Logged | 7 post reply

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 October 2018 at 10:31am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

So tired of this "both sides" crap. It comes off like a tired parent yelling at their kids when just one is causing the trouble, but then that's always followed by "I didn't do it." Gah. Yes, it's come to that. This is why I get so mad when there is a Maxine Waters twit agitating that people act up in reaction... rename yourself a Reactionary Party member and either join the one time conservative Republican wannabe revolutionaries or run your own party.I would kick out any of these people. The Republicans should have kicked out Newt Gingrich in the early '90s when he released that memo of talking points for his fellow revolutionaries, such as to use terms as "traitor" and anti-flag" whenever mentioning Democrats (and perhaps to snarl the work "liberal" so it sounds like librul)... history lesson for Newt and Palin and all these other jumped up farty little squirts (copyright Black Adder book of insults)... you are basically saying the original revolution for the 1770s-1780s was not complete or successful in your pathetic calls for new revolutions. All Newt was anyway was as typical a pork-barrel politician for Cobb County Georgia as any, something all these reactionary marching morons and dittoheads are supposed to despise so much!

Aside from the both sides are to blame and are as bad crock the other thing I bloody hate hearing about is the absolute lack of Harry Truman buck stops here... from almost all Republicans (must be why they hated McCain so much some of them as he was a grown-up that took responsibility, made them ashamed on those rare micro seconds they stopped to think in any serious depth).

Nonetheless, a democracy needs at least two parties. So... just as it is imbecilic to want to see the Dems and all 'libruls' destroyed... well it's stupid to want all (once long ago were) conservatives/Republicans destroyed. But meanwhile while you wait for actual conservatives to start to take back the mess under their aging elephant, enjoy the escalating cancer rates, gun deaths and undrinkable water now that industry has been 'protected' from job killing regulations... oh, and dig the great coal mining jobs you've been promised. Have a good time everyone, only the best paper towels.

P.S.: Quit empowering celebrity types of any kind, they are all children to some degree, a lot of phony noisy attention seeking front not backed up by anything real usually to con people. Look for boring, functional, adult, and reliable, like someone in real business looks for when hiring.

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 October 2018 at 11:14am | IP Logged | 9 post reply

I understand the "both sides do bad stuff" argument, but it is incredibly lopsided. Saying there are bad elements on the Left and Right implies a level or equality. However, the Cato Institute did a little digging and found that the Right was committing horrible acts at a 10 : 1 ration to the Left.

It is unfortunate that both sides feel like their backs are against the wall, but it seems clear to me that some people are ignoring facts when they contradict their ideology and that is a huge problem.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 03 November 2018 at 4:38am | IP Logged | 10 post reply

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/michael-cohen-trump-said-bla ck-people-are-too-stupid-to-vote-for-me.html

Whatta guy. 

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 03 November 2018 at 4:02pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Jesus Christ. I’m re-reading THAT YELLOW BASTARD by Frank Miller. In the second issue,Senator Roark is having quite a long monologue. During it, he says this:

QUOTE:
Power doesn’t come from a badge or a gun. Power comes outta lying and lying big and getting the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain’t true, you got ‘em trapped. You’re the boss. You can turn reality on it’s head and they’ll cheer you on. You can make a saint out of a gibbering nutcase like my high-and-mighty brother. You can beat your wife to death with a baseball bat like I dead and leave your fingerprints all the hell over it and a dozen witnesses will swear on a stack of bibles you were a thousand miles away.

Damn, Frank. I thought only JB had this ability. 

Bill Collins
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 November 2018 at 6:47am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

I saw on the news Trump praising barbed wire, i found it
very disturbing.

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version