Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 12:20pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Yes I do understand what the concept of White Privilege is and I purposely did not use that term because I was not referring to privilege in that context. Thank you for telling me what I know and do not know though.

Your arguments were too subtle for most here Michael. You need to speak in narratives and reflexively - Trump Bad, Whites racist, Russians control everything. Or, you can try to show off a bit by throwing around terms like "white privilege" and "Manchurian candidate". Or if you're feeling clever, you can "try" being witty by using terms like Rump, or Cheeto, Orange- _______, etc......But you can't be subtle.

I'm curious - In such a racist country such as the US, how have Asian, Filipino, and female Indian citizens done so well? They are better off financially than whites. Why do Black-immigrants that come into this country earn 30% more than Black Americans? I mean, according to people on this list they are doubly despised here in the racist USA what with them not only being Black, but being immigrants as well. Plug that into the narrative and LMK how that comes out.

How is the leading indicator of how you will succeed economically in life, (the illegitimacy rate), which is 77% for Black Americans the fault of whites? I've always been curious of how something that is so obviously correlated to poverty, and so easily controlled, is never touted. Maybe it's racist to even bring it up. Or at the very least it makes people uncomfortable to hear.

Recent polls have shown a tremendous surge in Black support for Trump. And it's shaking people up. So look for more of the Trump the Racist narratives to amp up over the next few weeks. 

Edited by Paul Buchanan on 08 August 2018 at 12:21pm
Back to Top profile | search

Thomas Woods
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 12:26pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Recent polls have shown a tremendous surge in Black
support for Trump.

---

I've been following a lot of them on youtube, it's
amazing to see. And the Walkaway movement.

But democrats can't have that, they need division,
victims, resentment ... not unity.
Back to Top profile | search | www

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 12:37pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

This is where Trump proved himself racist... what other motivation would anyone have to distribute phony statistics about blacks being violent?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov /23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

What he tweeted...

"as several news organizations quickly noted, the "Crime Statistics Bureau" doesn’t exist." Still people voted for this?

More recent racism from him...

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/sports/article-trump-and-th e-black-athlete-witnessing-one-of-the-oldest-and-ugliest/

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 08 August 2018 at 12:42pm

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 12:47pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

'Winning' with record numbers of lies, sheer hate and blame for all sorts of groups of people, divide and conquer attempt up to trying to break up Nato and the European Union, a professed lover of chaos and debt, oh, plus lots of misinformation 'help' from Russia... don't be moved from your center... don't become the extreme reactionary this born into privilege billionaire victim-in-chief wants and needs.

As for the not voting because both sides are bad... enjoy the Russian language classes and Trump brand asbestos (your new most favored trade partner)!

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 08 August 2018 at 12:58pm

Paul Buchanan
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 1:18pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

....blah, blah,.....russians, blah, blah.....

What EVIDENCE is there of COLLUSION on the part of Trump and the Russians? Give me something! I've been waiting, and all I hear is you presenting it as a fact, with absolutely no proof on anything! Now we do have proof that Clinton paid russian agents for dirt on Trump. But I guess that doesn't meet your standard. It would help your cause greatly if you had some facts backing you up. But just repeating the same thing over and over, doesn't make it true - no matter how much you'd like it to be true.

And saying someone is a racist because they called two black men "dumb"? Come on! That's ridiculous. So you can't call someone dumb if they're black? I guess I'll have to add that to the ever expanding list then. He's said far worse things about white people as well. Here's how I act - if someone says something dumb, I'll say it's dumb. If they say also to dumb things, I'll call them dumb. And I'll do that no matter their race. Because you see, I can look at them as an individual, and don't worry about their color.....but somehow this has become the new racism. Welcome to Bizarro World 2018.

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 1:25pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

"Recent polls have shown a tremendous surge in Black support for Trump. And it's shaking people up. So look for more of the Trump the Racist narratives to amp up over the next few weeks. "

So you found 'a poll' that tells you black 'support' for Trump has "surged"?

If 99.9% of African Americans polled think Trump is a fucking piece of shit on Monday of last week...and Monday this week only 79.9% think he is a fucking piece of shit...does that count as a surge of 'support'?

Just stop it.

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 1:40pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

"What EVIDENCE is there of COLLUSION on the part of Trump and the Russians? Give me something! I've been waiting, and all I hear is you presenting it as a fact, with absolutely no proof on anything! "

Nobody gives a shit about COLLUSION (except Dumb Donald!)  But isn't it funny that in one instant Trump can claim "collusion is not a crime"....and in the next BREATH accuse Hillary and the Democrats of....COLLUSION!? 

'We' are interested in CONSPIRACY and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!

If you can go through this ENTIRE experience and see that so MANY of the maggots Trump's orbit have some kind of sketchy / illegal ties and links to shady Russian figures...and think that none of this has anything to do with him personally you must be Ivanka Trump PRETENDING to be a JBF member.

If you believe that the meeting (about information to oppose Clinton...and NOT about adoptions as they lied about) IN TRUMP TOWER with Dickhea...err..Don Jr. and so many Trump minions and shady ass Russian figures went on without Trump's knowledge and blessing...then you are BEYOND reasoning with.

Thomas Woods
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 2:03pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Reminds me of a George Bailey meme I saw, "Every time
CNN says 'Russia' a new Trump voter is born.

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 2:23pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Russians banned from entering the U.S. found out to have visited the white house only when Russian state media crows about it Trump Tower meeting he now says was to get dirt on Hilary through hacking, then supplied via wikileaks by Russians, ... nobody but me may care but I like the U.S.A.and it's people. Promises not kept all over the place like the promise to release his full tax info.

Yeah, sure, blah blah blah, slip slide and away out of the reality around you if you want to, I think democracy and something that has worked for over two hundred years is worth fighting for...

At least quit referring to Reagan at all, still seeing his picture and his Make America Great slogan all over these Trump people, such a dishonest steal, he knew a hope destroying evil empire when he saw one at least. Maybe Fox News and Brietbart can merge with RT News and Pravda (Truth) soon?

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 08 August 2018 at 2:30pm

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 2:41pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

@Rebecca

I see no daylight between FOX, Brietbart, Pravda and RT at this point.

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 2:44pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Some fun stuff from the Failing New York times

Trump's Racism - The Definitive List

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 August 2018 at 3:02pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

I don't particularly like Hillary Clinton but I had some respect for her competence, and it's amazing there are fanatics still peddling this conspiracy stuff over her emails over a private server like so many others before her (and after, possibly Trump himself who won't give up his private service and gives the info out to close friends like Hannity at Fox or Putin) used. All there was were emails that 'could have' been intercepted that were only possibly qualifying for 'classified' status as they were about her setting a time for a phone call, and after the call could not longer be said to be sensitive at all. And they investigated her supposed nefarious involvement with Benghazi four times over and still call for yet another one to open ignoring that Republicans voted for cutting spending on embassy security just before that!

I really disliked Bill Clinton and criticized his policies at the time, but I'd even put up with him over these supposedly conservative people spewing record numbers of lies out while clutching a Bible hoping to confuse, scare or depress any opposition out of existence. Bill C's supposed immorality in having his dumb affairs is about equal to things Trump has been caught at and not as bad as what he's been recorded saying. Women, blacks and hispanics for Trump must be a very strange and isolated (from real information) breed indeed!

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version