there has never been a rational explanation for why this man ran for
office..... every single explanation that he gave as a rationale was
completely contradictory to the 35 years of public record of the man’s
actions.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 August 2018 at 5:46pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

We're fucked, team. He's made it ok to conspire with Russia. It’s almost funny. These Republicans are proud to be Russian conspirators, yet for 8 years they complained about Obama being communist. 

Edited by Brian Miller on 05 August 2018 at 6:08pm
Back to Top profile | search

John Young
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 August 2018 at 6:24pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

There was some comment, that a Trump supporter had said to the effect, "I don't care what he does as long as it drives the democrats crazy." 

I thinks that what it is.  They are trolls.

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 August 2018 at 7:10pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Bill Mayer's take on it Friday night was interesting. He thinks it is racism driving the acceptance of Russia and any activity that is the complete opposite of typical Republicans from 10 years ago. I can't help but wonder why so many people are behaving in the exact opposite way one would expect, but there it is.

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 August 2018 at 7:57pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I'm still a dyed in the wool capitalist non-comm (and what's left is still an evil empire to me even if now they are more gangsters and thugs)!

But those two make a lovely couple! :^)

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 05 August 2018 at 7:57pm
Back to Top profile | search | www

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 August 2018 at 8:06pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

What a mess - Trump has basically admitted colluding with the Russians and Congress is doing.... what?? Yep, NOTHING. November can't come soon enough.

-C!

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 August 2018 at 8:50pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

Remember, Rudy said it wasn’t a crime. 

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 06 August 2018 at 8:06pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Now this is good!

"If you and I fall into bad moral habits, we can harm our families, our employers and our friends. The President of the United States can incinerate the planet. Seriously, the very idea that we ought to have at or less than the same moral demands placed on the Chief Executive that we place on our next door neighbor is ludicrous and dangerous. Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values. To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms.

So we get to the other, and in my view, only school of thought remaining. For America to move on, and we must, the President must move out of the White House. Either the President should resign or be removed from office. Nothing short of this sad conclusion will suffice to restore the institution of the presidency to its former and necessary glory."

- Mike Pence

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/politics/kfile-mike-pence-mor al-columns/index.html

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 07 August 2018 at 1:09am | IP Logged | 9 post reply

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-effect-new-study -connects-white-american-intolerance-support-authoritarianis m-ncna877886

Bill Mahre hit it dead on the head.  Our government’s staggering lack of urgency is due to the disgusting fact that a significant portion of the GOP electorate would rather see the nation go to hell than to see people of color be afforded the rights and privileges they feel is their birthright as White Americans.

It’s why Mitch O’Connell could say without fear of retribution that the GOP would strive to make Obama a one term President.

It’s why the GOP spent the ENTIRE 8 years of Obama’s Presisdency trying to stop ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he wanted to do...regardless of how beneficial it would be for the nation.

It’s why the “Tea Party” is a thing.

It’s why Trump won the GOP nomination in spite of his OBVIOUS moral deficiencies.  

The Republicans have been nursing this racist monster child for decades...because the racist monster VOTES!  They vote out of pure fear and hate. 

“I’ll gladly give a tax break to millionaires....and allow them to pollute the fresh water in my community...as long as we can keep our boots on the necks of those niggers and spics!”

“Yes! Let’s build a useless wall on the southern border to keep out brown skinned immigrants!  And we need to find a way to pay for it...even though our leader bragged that the Mexicans would pay for it!”

And now that monster is fully grown and its running amok in the country...pissing and shitting on everything.  

Russia is here to SAVE these two assholes in the t-shirts from the future they fear.  A future where THEY feel they will be on the receiving end of all the hate and oppression that comes with being an American minority. 

This is you can see how bad it has been for minorities in America.  Look at what the ‘majority’ will allow when they see the tide is turning.

Edited by David Allen Perrin on 07 August 2018 at 1:13am

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 07 August 2018 at 9:29am | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Racism is so 'American' that when we protest racism....the average person assumes we are protesting America.

The NFL/Anthem kneeling hubbub is all the evidence you need to see its true.

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 07 August 2018 at 5:36pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

John Young wrote:
There was some comment, that a Trump supporter had said to the effect, "I don't care what he does as long as it drives the democrats crazy."

Who's the one we cherish most in our lives? Probably our mothers, the ones who carried us for 9 months and then gave birth. 

Yet no-one, myself included, agrees with their mother 100% of the time. I've certainly had arguments with my mother in my life. ;-)

So when someone 100% supports a politician NO MATTER WHAT, well they are fucked in the head. Deluded. Brainwashed. 

Edited by Robbie Parry on 07 August 2018 at 5:46pm

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 07 August 2018 at 6:07pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

In a million years I never thought Trump would get elected.  I knew there were people that liked him but I had zero realization that so many people would back him.  

The ideals of America are dead.  This is a country where 50% of the people are happy we are locking children up away from their parents, are actively hateful of people different from them, and want to make sure their favorite rich white person gets richer.

"This is not who we are." It's time to face the ugly truth and admit that it's EXACTLY what we've become! The shocking fact is not that half the country thinks Trump is racist, it is that the other half doesn't!

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version