Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 January 2018 at 5:34pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Does this mean they will look past Trump's racism and avoid voting against him in 2020?
---------------------------------------
They don't think he's racist. Gallup poll came out today.  48% of those polled think his comments about those countries were racist.  10% of Republicans.  95% of Democrats.  We don't have two sets of opinions and proposals in this country.  We have two sets of facts. 
Back to Top profile | search

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 January 2018 at 5:43pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

As much as I like to have humor help me cope with what is happening in DC and coming from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, let's not forget: 

November 6th, 2018 will come soon. 

That will be a major weapon in seriously reducing the craziness.

VOTE!

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 10:28am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Seems this smart genius thinks "passed" is spelt "past":

James Woodcock
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 1:57pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

James Johnson says
November 6th, 2018 will come soon. 

That will be a major weapon in seriously reducing the craziness.

VOTE!
------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Time to bring out my theory:
He's discredited the news
He's discredited the security services
He's discredited the intelligence services

If he loses power in November, and especially if he loses the 2020 election, he's going to say the results are fake. He's going to say the news is fake, the intelligence services have done a number on him and the security services have been issuing fake ballots.

It's a classic fascist playbook, and Fart has been playing it since the Primaries. He's increased it during his time in power. No way is he giving power up without a fight, and if he loses, I expect him to start a civil war to try to keep it
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 2:31pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

James, I understand your concern.

But I have faith in the average American; I have faith in GOOD Americans; and I have faith in the majority of US law enforcement (city, county, state, federal). I admire Americans and I've had good relations with Americans online (I have sadly never met one in real life).

So I have faith in the American people. I have faith that despite your scenario, and I understand it's a valid concern, the American people will not let a jumped-up, two-bit, ignorant, divisive, immoral 'person' like him do what you describe. There could be minor riots and the like under what you describe, but a civil war? I doubt it. America - its PEOPLE - are better than that, whatever bullshit comes out of his mouth.

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 6:10pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Robbie,

The average American did not vote for 45.

The average GULLIBLE American that was of VOTING age are the ones that put him in office.

And if those folks did not learn their lesson, we're in for at least another 3 years of this crap.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 6:17pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

Now it’s wrong for a pregnant woman to give birth in the ninth month of the pregnancy. And it has to change. 

Brian O'Neill
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 7:44pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

The average American of voting age who either stayed home, or voted for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Brain-Damaged Drug Addict, instead of voting for Hilary, put Trump in office.
Pissy little assholes throwing a temper tantrum about 'no Bernie'  'voted' with their lack of votes for the only other candidate who could win.

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 9:48pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Time to bring out my theory:
He's discredited the news
He's discredited the security services
He's discredited the intelligence services

If he loses power in November, and especially if he loses the 2020 election, he's going to say the results are fake. He's going to say the news is fake, the intelligence services have done a number on him and the security services have been issuing fake ballots.

It's a classic fascist playbook, and Fart has been playing it since the Primaries. He's increased it during his time in power. No way is he giving power up without a fight, and if he loses, I expect him to start a civil war to try to keep it

+++++++++++++++++++
I'm tired of this civil war scenario.

First of all, if he loses, he can whine and deny it all he wants. Because the day the new President is inaugurated, the Secret Service will physically remove him from the White House if he refuses to leave.

And if a civil war did trigger over this, there's absolutely no way his side would win, and he and anyone supporting him would be guilty of sedition and treason.

Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 11:56pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Trump said he was going to run America like his businesses. Apparently, we've reached the part where he would declares bankruptcy and runs away.

Also, McConnell voted no... HOW can he complain and blame Dems for the Government shutdown (especially with GOP controlling every branch)??? McConnell couldn’t even get 50 Republicans to vote for it!!! What a F'N JOKE this Congress is!!!

-C!
Back to Top profile | search | www

Brian O'Neill
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 January 2018 at 2:55am | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Is it a thing that people named 'Brian' dispute the 'civil war' stuff, and while others think it will happen?
I say people named Brian declare civil war on people not named Brian!
(It's as likely to happen as Trump starting a civil war).
Please..hallucinogen-free discussion encouraged....

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 20 January 2018 at 3:45am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Steve De Young wrote:
there are actual allegations of criminal wrongdoing concerning him, as well as legitimate questions about his fitness for office, and no one is talking about them.  This 'shithole countries' thing has even gotten discussion of the book out of the news.

Long game.  I think the shithole comments will have a lasting effect far beyond a "news cycle".  I get the idea that you watch one hand while the other does the dirty work, but in this case I think the other hand has been exposed and that's pretty much all we're looking at kinda like the guy on the pier who thought he had a good gig but then a few too many people saw the shell game for what it is.  His "shithole" comments weren't a sideshow after all, but endemic of this president as a whole.

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version