The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 17 Next >>
Topic: Trump Shot…..At Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 26 July 2024 at 2:54pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

And over six decades later the Kennedy assassination reverberates:

QUOTE:
Trump gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks searched for details about Lee Harvey Oswald’s assassination of President John F. Kennedy before he opened fire on the former president at a rally in Pennsylvania earlier this month, the FBI director revealed Wednesday. “We’ve just in the last couple of days found that from our review … analysis of a laptop that the investigation ties to the shooter reveals that on July 6, he did a Google search for ‘How far away was Oswald from Kennedy?'” Christopher Wray told a congressional hearing.

I don't know, but I've not ever heard that Oswald, similarly six decades later, went to his local library to research how Leon Czolgosz did it.

Back to Top profile | search

ron bailey
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 26 July 2024 at 3:00pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Isn't customary for the doctor/hospital that treated the patient to come out with some sort of statement as to what exactly the medical issue was and how it was treated? I find it odd that this wasn't conducted and it was only that clown Rep. Ronny Jackson that gave any review many days later.

Michael Casselman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 26 July 2024 at 3:24pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

There have been interviews with doctors from the hospital that treated Trump. Aside from a band-aid and maybe stitches I'm not sure what type of medical issue anyone expects to hear about.

ron bailey
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 26 July 2024 at 3:31pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Thanks, Michael. I just haven't seen those nor come up with any results in video google searches, doesn't mean they don't exist. 
I guess I was expecting the usual press conference held at the entrance to the hospital where their spokesman assures the public of the patient's health where details are given, while the patient is still there.  

Peter Hicks
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 July 2024 at 12:21am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

My understanding is that Trump was very rapidly bandaged up and left the ER before anybody could think about a press conference.  Trump said the doctor reassured him the ear is a part of body that bleeds profusely even from a minor wound, and that the amount of blood was disproportionate to the serious of the wound.

Doctor reports on Presidents (and Trump is an ex Prez) are by no means required.  The public got used to receiving the results of each President’s annual medical, but there is actually no law requiring that disclosure.  I think the custom of such medical reports should be discontinued, given how doctors have obviously withheld things in the past.  Eg. When Trump was in hospital with COVID, the doctor at the press conference tied himself in knots not to answer if Trump ever required oxygen.  And obviously the public has not been told the truth about Biden when a neurologist has been making monthly trip to The White House.

Michael Murphy
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 July 2024 at 3:24pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

any talk of it being staged is Alex Jones level conspiracy thinking…

•••

Hardly. It’s a perfectly natural reaction, given the miasma of deception and lies that continues to surround Trumf.

But that's the point, even though there is no evidence for it being staged people jump on the conspiracy bandwagon because of their biases, among other reasons. Is it a natural reaction? Sure. People believing in conspiracies is natural (some people are more prone to it than others) so some people start forming them and building structures in their thinking that support them.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 July 2024 at 3:26pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

Well, he’s really fouling up my day. Apparently he’s gonna be in Nashville to
speak at a bitcoin conference and it’s messed traffic up something awful.

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 27 July 2024 at 3:27pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Michael — The point you’re (deliberately?) missing is that any rational person, dealing with Trumf, must assume deceit at all times. It’s a defense mechanism.

Michael Murphy
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 July 2024 at 3:34pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Isn't customary for the doctor/hospital that treated the patient to come out with some sort of statement as to what exactly the medical issue was and how it was treated? 
It's been a while since I have had to take any HIPPA trainings but I am fairly sure that, without the patients consent, any such public statement would be a violation of HIPPA privacy regulations. People rightfully expect transparency regarding political leaders health, or potential leaders, but the privacy requirement isn't waived because of their political position.

Kevin Brown
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 28 July 2024 at 3:40am | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Here's a picture taken of the orange one on July 26th:  LINK

Mighty fast healing there.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 28 July 2024 at 4:05am | IP Logged | 11 post reply

‘Tis but a scratch

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 28 July 2024 at 5:19am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Ha!

That said, I’m on the side of those that say this isn’t a conspiracy.  I get the impetus to jump to claims of being staged to boost numbers, but I’ve lived through a number of supposed “conspiracies” both real and fake.  Oswald? Fake.  Watergate. Real. Among many others.  Why Oswald grassy knoll fake? It’s been consistently and credibly debunked.  Why Watergate real? Seriously?  It was a conspiracy propagated by multiple people intimately documented by Nixon himself via his own recordings.  Oswald acted alone. Nixon v Watergate took a group. Easy.  

The constant but fading drumbeat of those on “my side of the corner” (the left or the “treehugger” that JB has affectionately called me for decades) that Trump and/or his cronies staged an assassination attempt is not only tiresome and a waste of energy, but also gives them too much credit for being credible enough to pull it off and gives people who support that “theory” too much agency to continue it.  Stop becoming that which most hate. 

<< Prev Page of 17 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version