Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 17 Next >>
Topic: Charlottesville Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 4:55pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

He can't blame Bannon for his own off-the-cuff responses during that press conference. That was all his own white supremacist-supporting  answers. 
Back to Top profile | search

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 5:48pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

He can't blame Bannon for his own off-the-cuff responses during that press conference. That was all his own white supremacist-supporting answers.

••

We are talking about Donnie Rump here, right? He can -- and does -- blame ANYBODY for ANYTHING.

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 6:26pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

O, for Dog's sake!!!

LINK

Note that Baby Falwell specifically praises Rump for DOING WHAT HE DIDN'T DO!!!

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 6:58pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

He can't blame Bannon for his own off-the-cuff responses during that press conference. That was all his own white supremacist-supporting  answers.

His response to "covfefe" tells you all you need to know about that man. Very insightful. 

A man who can not take ownership of a typo - and instead pretended it was a secret word/inside joke - is a man who cannot take responsibility for ANYTHING.

Had Obama typed "covfefe", he'd have mocked himself or made a humorous comment about finding a mobile with a bigger keyboard; instead, 45 pretended the sentence meant something - and that only he and a few others were on the joke (yeah, right, so why tweet to millions of followers?).

The man is incapable of taking responsibility for himself - but is very capable of blaming others. When he gets booted out of office (I hope), he'll no doubt write a book blaming the White House staff, Congress, Senate, 'fake news' and Santa Claus. Everyone but himself.   

Edited by Robbie Parry on 20 August 2017 at 6:59pm

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 7:17pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I didn't mean he wouldn't try to blame someone else. I meant that he couldn't hide behind that excuse. 

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 7:34pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

He can't hide for those of us who see, by the sycophants will excuse everything. Perhaps that's what "covfefe" means: a sycophant. 

Shaun Barry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 7:55pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

That's why I think he'll resign... he doesn't like to lose, but he'll quit before he's "fired" or impeached, and the man LOOOOOOVES to whine like a baby without his bottle, so he can go on an anti-everybody tirade for the remainder of his life.

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 8:16pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

I hope so, Shaun. He'll put a positive spin on resigning ("I can do more in creating jobs and furthering this nation in a business role than as president."). He'll be lying to himself but I don't care if it gets him out of the White House.

Shaun Barry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 8:29pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Besides, I think Trump, as oblivious as he is to everything else in life, surely would see the irony if he were to put-up a fight and still wind-up being removed from office... can you see the headlines now?

"HEY, DONNY:  YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

I think he would want to avoid that scenario as much as possible.  His ego wouldn't be able to hack it!

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 9:29pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

You guys know I can't stand Trump, but in the scenario where he resigns, will we be greatly improved with Pence?

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 9:53pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Brian, it's a tough one. It's like I'd rather eat horse manure (which probably has *some* nourishing qualities, given horses' diets) than dog shit. It isn't better, but it's different.

I'm aware of Pence's policies - and his religious views. I'm not a fan. But whilst it would be less than ideal, he won't be having "Twitter wars" with comedians or getting silly on social media because of Arnie's THE APPRENTICE ratings. 

I don't like his policies, but I'd rather my government was negotiating a trade deal with him than a big baby. 

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 20 August 2017 at 10:08pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Pence's only positive aspect is that he is not Rump. He would be different, but not better.

<< Prev Page of 17 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version