Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged | 1  

I've heard enough 9/11 conspiracy nuts talk about what they believe "actually happened" to know that I don't need to listen to yet another one.

My point in bringing it up was to say why I dismissed this thread.  It was not to start a discussion about it.  We've locked down threads on the subject before and I'll have no problem doing it to this one.  If you want to read that as I'm a part of the vast military conspiracy to hide the "real" reason behind 9/11, so be it.

Back to Top profile | search

Jeremiah Avery
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged | 2  

QUOTE:
Have you seen the things allowed to be patented?

What's that supposed to mean? The system isn't perfect, but dismissing it is arrogant.

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged | 3  

Ignoring someone is hardly "violent", Charles.  What was I saying upthread about playing the victim card?

Chuck Wells
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged | 4  

Ancient people weren't ... white?

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged | 5  

I'm slightly curious to see if the 9/11 conspiracy involves antigravity.

Jeremiah Avery
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged | 6  

Nah, Michael, it's all Xenu's fault.

Chuck Wells
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged | 7  

The appropriate laugh track for this thread would have to include Pat "Mr. Miyagi" Morita in his "Arnold" role from Happy Days, thespian Brian Blessed (well from anything) and Woody Woodpecker.

There are some real nuts rolling around in here!

Edited by Chuck Wells on 14 September 2011 at 11:28am

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged | 8  

"Stages of truth? I don't buy it. Sounds like dogma to me. I think there CAN be stages of realization when someone chooses to believe evidence that is contrary to something they already know or don't know, but truth itself? Nah."

I think people are getting to hung up on the wording of the quote.  The point is that people don't know what is truth and what isn't.  A more accurate wording would be all paradigm changing truth goes through three stages.  

Doesn't that fall under artistic license?

"I think we accept and believe what we want to based on what we know."

That is why those things don;'t necessarily qualify as a "truth" though.. because environmental issues are something we are all aware of. That isn't paradigm changing.

"Feel free to be the expert about flying saucers and alien technology, but perhaps explaining how the human mind works should be off limits for now."

This subject is something I have been keenly aware of for a long time.  I have always been an outside the box thinker and someone that doesn't follow the group.  I feel that is something that allowed me to see this sooner than others. I go through this a lot and see how it manifests itself.

"And to keep things on topic, I don't believe any alien life form has come to this planet prior to our existence. However, I do believe there must be other life forms far away that are living, have lived or will live in the future."

I agree. I keep trying to tell people I haven't mentioned aliens at all.  The documentary indicates advanced earthly civilizations before our own.  And the saucers are recent human advances kept secret.
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged | 9  

"Ignoring someone is hardly "violent", Charles.  What was I saying upthread about playing the victim card?"

Violent opposition doesn't mean physical force has to be involved.  Simply a violent response.

"ignoring" "locking threads" "personal attacks" etc.

If you are being attacked for your views how is that not being a victim. Should I ignore what is happening?  Deal with the issues.. if you can do that. If not then what is the purpose?

Lars Johansson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged | 10  

Billy Meier, it's pretty obvious that it is what it is. So congratiulations to seeing that Billy Meier thing in the sky. I do not want to comment on anybody what igonre button he or she is pressing, neither should you Charles but if you look at this

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-billy-meier-hoax-photog raphs/

you are just wasting everybody's time. And I mean I am probably wasting people's time as well, but you are REALLY wasting people's time. We can all at JBF be jumping up and down and it's more intelligent.

Added: And by that I mean that you are trying to be scientific or something when it's clearly fantasy or ufo cult or new age genre what you write. But I don't think you should change who you are but it's the wrong genre.

Edited by Lars Johansson on 14 September 2011 at 11:46am

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged | 11  

"I'm slightly curious to see if the 9/11 conspiracy involves antigravity."

That is difficult to say because we know so little about how gravity works. These technologies are related though.. directed energy microwave weapons and gravity control.

Watch this video - do a search for Werner von Braun

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged | 12  

"Billy Meier, it's pretty obvious that it is what it is. So congratiulations to seeing that Billy Meier thing in the sky."

Remember what I said about disinformation?

The most effective is when you combine real info with bad info.

Billy Meier was showing real craft.. but he did it in such a way that he debunked himself.  So what happens when someone else comes out with pictures of the same craft and they are real?

Also.. what happens when these government saucers go into foreign airspace to spy on other countries and examine their nuclear sites?  Will the people that saw them report them or be afraid to because they will be a called a nut?

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version