Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged | 1  

All truth goes through 3 stages. First, it's ridiculed. Second, it's violently opposed. Third, it's accepted as self evident.

••

And all generalizations are false.

There are two kinds of truth: indisputable, and that which must be proved. The second kind often goes thru the steps you describe. ALL truth does not.

Back to Top profile | search

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged | 2  

…there's a thin line between both the religious and those that believe in alien intervention in human history.

••

Aliens are angels for those who think themselves intellectuals.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged | 3  

Why do people keep bringing aliens into this? lol  I haven't said anything about aliens.  The complete opposite, actually.

Do you guys know that when the Wright brothers invented manned powered flight they couldn't convince anyone what thy had done?

It took years.  And guess who was first to take them seriously. The military.

This revelation was what woke me up and allowed me to see what was really going on.  And the more I dug the more i saw the evidence of it.

You would be amazed how our lives are pervaded by that quote - all truth goes through 3 stages.  It's ingrained in us.

The military and government tap into this aspect of human nature.  They have made us hyper skeptical.  We are incredibly easy to manipulate for this reason.  When you add their ploy to our own natural skepticism you can keep these super technologies secret for 50+ years.  But they can't keep them secret forever.  So how do you prepare for that eventuality? These technologies getting out into the mainstream?

Edited by Charles Jensen on 14 September 2011 at 11:11am
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged | 4  

"And all generalizations are false.

There are two kinds of truth: indisputable, and that which must be proved. The second kind often goes thru the steps you describe. ALL truth does not."

Even things that are proven still go unaccepted if they are paradigm changing enough.  That is the point of the quote, in my opinion. Why it is so profound and relevant.

The more paradigm changing the "truth" the more intense the stages.

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged | 5  

Sorry, Charles, but I immediately dismissed anything you had to say in this thread when you asked whether or not 9/11 conspiracy theory is fair game on the board.  I have absolutely no patience for that particular line of bullshit.

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged | 6  

Do you guys know that when the Wright brothers invented manned powered flight they couldn't convince anyone what thy had done?

----

Because they wouldn't show anyone what they had done unless they were given a signed contract to buy the craft first.

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged | 7  

It took years. And guess who was first to take them seriously. The military.

••

Actually, it was the US Patent Office, which issued them a patent (No. 821,393) in 1902.

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged | 8  

And all generalizations are false.

There are two kinds of truth: indisputable, and that which must be proved. The second kind often goes thru the steps you describe. ALL truth does not.

++

Even things that are proven still go unaccepted if they are paradigm changing enough. That is the point of the quote, in my opinion. Why it is so profound and relevant.

••

And wrong.

Welcome to my IGNORE list.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged | 9  

Matt, have you studied science at all?

Ask yourself why the richest nation in the world is so terrible at teaching their kids math and science?

Then realize that the reason they could get away with 9-11 was due to this very reason.

This event was planned for decades.  And it was done with the purpose of moving society the direction they need us to go before these technologies go mainstream.  It was the impetus to deal with one of the most hostile areas of the world - the middle east.  

I know this sounds like madness but listen to that interview with Judy Wood I posted. She nailed it.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged | 10  

"Actually, it was the US Patent Office, which issued them a patent (No. 821,393) in 1902."

Have you seen the things allowed to be patented?  

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged | 11  

Stages of truth? I don't buy it. Sounds like dogma to me. I think there CAN be stages of realization when someone chooses to believe evidence that is contrary to something they already know or don't know, but truth itself? Nah.

My daughter says she loves me and I accept it as truth. Overfishing the oceans is occurring and I accept it as truth. Global warming is occurring and that is bad for the planet I accept as truth. All of these things did not cause various stages in me before I believed them. I can even cite a time when my belief about something changed and I didn't go through any stages. I think we accept and believe what we want to based on what we know.

Feel free to be the expert about flying saucers and alien technology, but perhaps explaining how the human mind works should be off limits for now. And to keep things on topic, I don't believe any alien life form has come to this planet prior to our existence. However, I do believe there must be other life forms far away that are living, have lived or will live in the future.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged | 12  

"And wrong.

Welcome to my IGNORE list."

Violent opposition? What was that for?  

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version