Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged | 1  

"In closing I have a question for you. Did we land on the moon ? You seem to believe in every nut job theory. I'm beginning to think you're pulling our chain."

I do believe we landed on the moon.. but I believe we landed there long before the general public knew about it.  I think we were on the moon and all over the solar system before the general population knew about the public moon landing.

NASA is a  huge boring front for the black space program which is really massive IMO. NASA is meant to bore us from really wanting to explore space or even think about it.

Edited by Charles Jensen on 16 September 2011 at 12:27am
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged | 2  

Check these videos out...

But remember.. these guys don't have it right. They think it's aliens and not the US government..

go to the 5:10 mark

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged | 3  

Paul, you had to ask, didn't you?

It's like being cornered by a J.J. Abrams fan at a sci-fi convention.

Back to Top profile | search

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged | 4  

Okay Charles, you are playing us. Knut and Paul are correct. Well played. It has been fun though. Kind of reminded me of the infamous Knut and Lars debates, where one could imagine Knut banging his head against the wall in frustration. 
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Monte Gruhlke
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged | 5  

All this talk and no one has brought up the secret government embedded within FEMA since its inception?
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Dave Braun
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged | 6  

Charles, I have to thank you for clearing one thing up for me - I thought people who believed ALL the conspiracy theories were a myth, but now - I BELIEVE!

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged | 7  

Since you guys seem to think I am nuts already I might as well go full monty.

You guys are all familiar with the design of the destroyed WTC buildings right?

Well remember how I said 9-11 was them using these technologies they are terrified of in a controlled fashion to show their danger and move society the direction they want?

The technology used in 9-11 seems to be a directed energy microwave weapon.

So let's imagine the government had to kill some public figure.. do you really think with all the technology at their disposal they would use something as unreliable as a sniper rifle?

When I was researching the JFK assassination I discovered something really fascinating.. there was no bullet entry wound.  There was an exit wound but no entrance wound.

What if JFK was not killed by a bullet?  what happens when you heat fluid quickly in a container?  It explodes..

Did you guys know that Freemasonry comes from ancient Egypt.. and the symbol in the occult for "law enforcement" is the trident..

Notice the design of the WTC and look at the streets where JFK was assassinated...

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged | 8  

"Charles, I have to thank you for clearing one thing up for me - I thought people who believed ALL the conspiracy theories were a myth, but now - I BELIEVE!"

This was exactly how I felt after discovering the way things really are. Garrison got it. He had been a victim of it.

------------------

PLAYBOY: Many of the professional critics of the Warren Commission appear to be prompted by political motives: Those on the left are anxious to prove Kennedy was murdered by a conspiracy within the establishment; and those on the right are eager to prove the assassination was an act of "the international Communist conspiracy." Where would you place yourself on the political spectrum -- right, left of center?

GARRISON: That's a question I've asked myself frequently, especially since this investigation started and I found myself in an incongruous and disillusioning battle with agencies of my own Government. I can't just sit down and add up my political beliefs like a mathematical sum, but I think, in balance, I'd turn up somewhere around the middle. Over the years, I guess I've developed a somewhat conservative attitude -- in the traditional libertarian sense of conservatism, as opposed to the thumbscrew-and-rack conservatism of the paramilitary right -- particularly in regard to the importance of the individual as opposed to the state and the individual's own responsibilities to humanity. I don't think I've ever tried to formulate this into a coherent political philosophy, but at the root of my concern is the conviction that a human being is not a digit; he's not a digit in regard to the state and he's not a digit in the sense that he can ignore his fellow men and his obligations to society. I was with the artillery supporting the division that took Dachau; I arrived there the day after it was taken, when bulldozers were making pyramids of human bodies outside the camp. What I saw there has haunted me ever since. Because the law is my profession, I've always wondered about the judges throughout Germany who sentenced men to jail for picking pockets at a time when their own government was jerking gold from the teeth of men murdered in gas chambers. I'm concerned about all of this because it isn't a German phenomenon; it's a human phenomenon. It can happen here, because there has been no change and there has been no progress and there has been no increase of understanding on the part of men for their fellow man. What worries me deeply, and I have seen it exemplified in this case, is that we in America are in great danger of slowly evolving into a proto-fascist state. It will be a different kind of fascist state from the one of the Germans evolved; theirs grew out of depression and promised bread and work, while ours, curiously enough, seems to be emerging from prosperity. But in the final analysis, it's based on power and on the inability to put human goals and human conscience above the dictates of the state. Its origins can be traced in the tremendous war machine we've built since 1945, the "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower vainly warned us about, which now dominates every aspect of our life. The power of the states and Congress has gradually been abandoned to the Executive Department, because of war conditions; and we've seen the creation of an arrogant, swollen bureaucratic complex totally unfettered by the checks and balances of the Constitution. In a very real and terrifying sense, our Government is the CIA and the Pentagon, with Congress reduced to a debating society. Of course, you can't spot this trend to fascism by casually looking around. You can't look for such familiar signs as the swastika, because they won't be there. We won't build Dachaus and Auschwitzes; the clever manipulation of the mass media is creating a concentration camp of the mind that promises to be far more effective in keeping the populace in line. We're not going to wake up one morning and suddenly find ourselves in gray uniforms goose-stepping off to work. But this isn't the test. The test is: What happens to the individual who dissents? In Nazi Germany, he was physically destroyed; here, the process is more subtle, but the end results can be the same. I've learned enough about the machinations of the CIA in the past year to know that this is no longer the dreamworld America I once believed in. The imperatives of the population explosion, which almost inevitably will lessen our belief in the sanctity of the individual human life, combined with the awesome power of the CIA and the defense establishment, seem destined to seal the fate of the America I knew as a child and bring us into a new Orwellian world where the citizen exists for the state and where raw power justifies any and every immoral act. I've always had a kind of knee-jerk trust in my Government's basic integrity, whatever political blunders it may make. But I've come to realize that in Washington, deceiving and manipulating the public are viewed by some as the natural prerogatives of office. Huey Long once said, "Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism." I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.

Dave Braun
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged | 9  

Finally! The Freemasons come into the picture! The Freemasons from Atlantis to be precise, right Charles?

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged | 10  

And did you know that most car crashes happen in  places where the streets are shaped like crosses? That's because there's a conspiracy by the catholic church to cause car crashes so people will buy more cars. You see, all major car manufacturers are secretly owned by the Catholic Church.

Except Toyota. Those cars are an attempt by the Anti-Pope, Richard Branson, to create a worldwide grid of mobile transmitters that, when there are many enough of them moving at the same time, will generate a dimensional breach and bring through the Spawn of C'thulhu.

(Ssh. Quiet everybody. Let's see what he does next. )

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged | 11  

Did you know there was a subway station with the eye as a motif below the WTC.. and the eye of Horus is the symbol of the Freemasons? Watch the documentary in the OP and you see the guy who designed the pyramid at the Louvre avoiding the fact he built it based on the Giza pyramid.. 

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/911%2 0Cover-up/911_memorial.htm

9-11 is also Freemason numerology.. this guy predicted the Japan quake on 3-11.

Freemason ties to JFK assassination:

More at the link.

You cannot escape the freemasonic elements in the case of the murder on John F. Kennedy.

For instance, the person who shot one of the most famous films of all time; Abraham Zapruder (Zapruder-film) was a 32nd degree freemason, he also had ties with C.I.A.

The person where Dealey Plaza was named after; George Bannerman Dealey, a 33rd degree freemason.

The freemasonic obelisk (which has 13 segments btw) on Dealey Plaza;

Edited by Charles Jensen on 16 September 2011 at 1:35am

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged | 12  

So freemasons were secretly behind the murder of JFK and cleverly manipulated events so that he would be killed in a place named after one of them, in front of a freemason symbol, with the event being filmed by one of them so that no-one would realize they had anything to do with it?

How about Henry Ford being behind it because there were cars there, and he was behind the mass production of cars. There is evidence of him all over the place where JFK was killed. (And don't get me started on Gutenberg and the Texas Book Depository.)

Except of course Henry Ford was dead by then. Or was he?

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version