Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged | 1  

Sorry, what? That is not at all how science works. Scientists always talk about things they don't know and they search for answers to the questions. By experimentation and rigorous analysis and study and peer review and collaboration, they will then try to find the answers to their questions. That is how science works. 

Okay, school is over. Off to Shanghai. 
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged | 2  

"Sorry, what? That is not at all how science works. Scientists always talk about things they don't know and they search for answers to the questions"
-------

I don't know where you went to school but that is not at all how school was conducted where I went. 

Everywhere I look in science they doggedly assume the standard model is correct even though there are glaring inconsistencies.
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Mike Norris
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged | 3  

I think Charles just broke my brain with his version of scientific theory.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged | 4  

Interesting you say that... I think scientists brains in this country have been broken - intentionally.

How else do you stop scientific progress?  

Do you want science to progress in the mainstream if it is believed to be a danger to civilization?

Doug Campbell
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged | 5  

Visionaries are seen as crackpots.

So are crackpots.  An important question to ask is how many crackpots think they're visionaries with extraordinary abilities to think outside the box?  How many crackpots take the baffled amusement and barely stifled contempt with which their risible ideas are greeted as evidence that they're on the right track?

That is a large part of the reason why those sorts of people are in fact crackpots.
Back to Top profile | search

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged | 6  

"So are crackpots.  An important question to ask is how many crackpots think they're visionaries with extraordinary abilities to think outside the box?"
------

The very word genius essentially means abnormal.

Which is the definition of crazy... which is essentially what a crackpot is considered to be.

Another way to put it is if you are one step ahead you are great. if you are 2 steps ahead you are a crackpot.

Another way to put it:  If you are "crazy" - different.. and the world itself is crazy.. does that make you sane?

Mike Norris
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged | 7  

Charles Jensen wrote:
Do you want science to progress in the mainstream if it is believed to be a danger to civilization?
I dont know what this means.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged | 8  

"I dont know what this means."

There is a book written by a scientist named Paul laViolette, it's called Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.

In this book he details the history of antigravity propulsion that has been kept from the mainstream.  The guy who initially developed this was T.Townsend Brown.

In his book he says that an engineer from these black projects contacted him and asked him to keep this quiet because someone could go to their local drug store and make a weapon of mass destruction essentially.

When you understand the implications of these technologies you realize they make nukes look like nothing when you consider their capabilities as dangers to humanity.  This is why i believe 9-11 was done.  Because they are using these dangers to civilization in a somewhat controlled fashion to move society in the direction it needs to go to supposedly protect humanity from these technologies going mainstream.  This is why they are trying to straighten out the middle east. A campaign I think has been going on for at least the past 40 years.

I think the JFK assassination was done for this same reason because he was told the cover story -  that aliens were real.. but this was a cover for these technologies. But he wanted to go public with the alien cover story. If he had done that then the whole thing is in danger of being exposed. Kennedy also wanted to disband the CIA which was orchestrating all this.

Edited by Charles Jensen on 15 September 2011 at 11:16pm

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged | 9  

Wait a minute ...

Pyramids, bumble-bees, Quantum Physics, 9/11, "black projects" where the participants publish tell-all books and get away with it and JFK?

Somebody's having us on. Fess up, guy, you've been made. Joke's over. You shouldn't have tipped your hand, there's just so much nuttiness you can get away with faking.

Paul Simpson Simpson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged | 10  

Charles....I  have pretty much stayed out of this so far and enjoyed the entertainment, but I can't let some of your crap pass without a comment or three....

1. If anyone had created anti gravity tech we would know it. If for no other reason than that who ever invented it would get filthy, crazy, obscene rich and famous.

2.  JFK was killed by a lone ,demented gunman. Not because he " knew too much" .You should really cut back on the Oliver Stone movies.

3.  I will not even bring myself to address your 911 conspiracy bullshit. That kind of shit just makes me want to puke.

In closing I have a question for you. Did we land on the moon ? You seem to believe in every nut job theory. I'm beginning to think you're pulling our chain.

Edited by Paul Simpson Simpson on 15 September 2011 at 11:47pm

Paul Simpson Simpson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged | 11  

Knut..I was typing while you were posting so I did not see your post until after I posted mine. We seemed to have drawn the same conclusion about this guy. 

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged | 12  

Truth is stranger than fiction.  This is no joke.  I wish much of it was.

What you have to realize is that after WWII the real danger to the US was not any one country.. but these super technologies.  And much of this sounds ridiculous because we have been conditioned to see it all as ridiculous.

Remember how I said that 9-11 was a controlled use of these dangerous weapons that they are afraid of being used widely in the way they were in this event?

What better way to make your point about the dangers of these super technologies than by killing your own president using them?

This goes for MKultra too..

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version