Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged | 1  

Slaves did not build the pyramids.

Dammit JB...will you stop forcing me to read and verify my facts!?! Trusting
Hollywood has served me so well up until now!!!
Back to Top profile | search

Keith Thomas
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged | 2  

Slaves did not build the pyramids.

Dammit JB...will you stop forcing me to read and verify my facts!?! Trusting
Hollywood has served me so well up until now!!!

Haha, DeMille is pretty influencial. I think they just found the houses of the people who built them recently. I saw an interesting show on the History channel that argued the Hebrews (if there actually were any) living in Egypt were actually a mercenary military group.

BTW Knut stop wasting your time.

Monte Gruhlke
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged | 3  

What is important to realize is that, like the 9/11 conspiracy sites/videos, the pyramid theorists are only going to present information that fits their perspective, discounting any opposing facts out of hand. That's why their "revelations" seem so sound and "hey, they're just asking questions..." And if you already readily believe something along that vein, their presentation will only resonate more strongly with you and, you too, will discount opposing opinion regardless of the facts.

What I propose is this; if a scientist or authority presents an astounding theory, don't just accept it as solid fact or proof positive of some greater thing. Question it and look for information to support it. In addition, find what people are saying against it, then with both sides of the issue in hand, neutrally review and decide for yourself. A theory cannot stand unless it has been tested by other parties to the same conclusion. Even then, it becomes something that is true only until the next scientific revelation.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged | 4  

"Charles, where do you stand on Bigfoot?  On vampires?"
-----

I actually think many of these supposed mysteries and supernatural events are staged to disorient us so we can't tell what is real and what isn't.  It's part of the "alien disinfo campaign".

Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged | 5  

"It's funny that when people are implying that you are being narcissistic, you respond with more narcissism."

It was a joke, genius.

I was also trying to illustrate a point.  Visionaries are seen as crackpots.  I am not saying I am a visionary.. but because of incredible circumstances and weird abilities of my own I may have gotten lucky and discovered something here.  But it wasn't just me. a lot of people are seeing these things. I may have just been fortunate to put the pieces together.

What my dad saw and some luck is what really got me rolling on the right path.  But I really need help sorting all this out.  That is why I am trying to get other people involved and on the same path.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged | 6  

"Egyptian builders led by Egyptian architects, using basic building tools, a lot of muscle a lot of time and a lot of money. They were observed "at the scene" building things, there are witness accounts in oral history and on wall paintings. They had the means, motive and opportunity and no account anywhere points to anybody else doing it or anyone else having either means, motive or opportunity to do it.

And you say they're "not a suspect"?

Were you by any chance on the OJ jury? "

They aren't suspects  because they don;t know how they were built or their purpose. Maybe some "Egyptians" were aware and some weren't. As that documentary said, they find these advanced methods all around in that area but they aren't mentioned in their writings at all. 

Edited by Charles Jensen on 15 September 2011 at 7:19pm

Kevin Hagerman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged | 7  

Maybe we need to start smaller.  What are, in fact, the "mysteries about flying insect[s] that haven't been explained conventionally"?

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged | 8  

One example is the bumble bee.  In the past it was a mystery how it could fly because they could not calculate how it could generate enough lift to carry it's weight with such small wings. Recently they claimed to account for this with vortices created by the wings.. but I think they are just tryng to sweep the issue under the rug.

Another example is butterflies.   There has been a discrepancy in their ability to travel long distances using such a small amount of energy.

Another example is fish. Research Viktor Schauberger.  Schauberger was an Austrian scientist forced to work for the Nazis and developed antigravity craft for them.  This is where the US government got the technology.

Schauberger discovered this effect by studying nature.  He was a forester and self taught scientist.  He was the caretaker of some of the most pristine forests in the world and was a keen observer of nature. His family was forest caretakers for many generation and was taught all about the forests.  He witnessed amazing natural events that most don't see.  One of these things he noticed was how fish could sit effortlessly in such fast moving water AND move like lightning through tremendously fast moving water. He also saw fish in areas above huge waterfalls in which they couldn't have gotten there any other way but by travelling up the waterfall.  He also saw fish exhibiting weird behavior before travelling up these waterfalls.  They would go to vortices in the water and move all around in them - collecting charges.

These fish, like the insects, are using electrogravitics. This was what allowed me to see the grain of truth in the insect story in the video I posted.  Which allowed me to realize why the insect shells were used in the pyramids and helped me see the purpose of the pyramids.

Edited by Charles Jensen on 15 September 2011 at 8:43pm

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged | 9  

Just finished teaching my Physics 11 class about the ideas of skepticism. 

I watched the video with the bug carcasses creating anti-gravity and how when traveling at such fantastic speed, he becomes invisible. I tell my students "An extraordinary claim requires an extraordinary proof". Some guy talking about it or writing a book is not a proof. Why has the guy not recorded himself flying with an HD video camera? He didn't mention that he could not see when he was invisible so why is there no video footage of his flying? If he is traveling at such fantastic speeds, he could do a simple demonstration, flying from one university to another, and having professors record his flight time. He can still keep his bug carcasses secret and won't have to worry about being invisible. Why has he not done this?

I don't recall if the video claimed that the guy was still doing all of this so if it was only done in the past, then there is nothing at all to say he did it, other than hearsay evidence, which, as I tell my students, is virtually meaningless. 

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged | 10  

As for bumblebee flight being impossible, that is a simple urban myth. Scientists know exactly how they fly. 

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged | 11  

Neil, I honestly believe this Russian Viktor is a disinfo agent used to discredit the Austrian Viktor.

I think this is the explanation for why he doesn't make his info public.

Like I was saying before.. disinformation is most effective when you mix real info with fake info.  It also helps them by putting so much out there we can't tell what is real and what isn't.  It's a great way of sending people down blind alleys again and again and making us all hyper skeptical.

Take this guy.. I think he may be a disinfo agent too.  Alot of his info seems accurate based on what I have learned.. but then on the other hand you wonder why he doesn't do more to prove what he is saying. He claims to be working on an antigravity craft but nothing has come out about it.

Stan Deyo - 

Edited by Charles Jensen on 15 September 2011 at 9:29pm

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged | 12  

"As for bumblebee flight being impossible, that is a simple urban myth. Scientists know exactly how they fly."
--------

Think about it though, Neil.. do you think scientists are going to claim they don't know?  That is not how science works.  They never assume they don't know.. they always assume they do know until it is proven wrong.

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version