Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged | 1  

I have it on good authority that Elvis built the pyramids.( and Stonehenge)
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Dave Braun
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged | 2  

"It's really funny you brought up Darwin. what happened to Darwin?  He found that island of freakish animals that evolved on their own.. this is EXACTLY what I think happened to a group of humans isolated on an island - Atlantis.. and developed on their own bizarre and unique path. I suspect this is why they were so advanced with stone work and maybe this ideal setting allowed them to create a kind of ideal super society. I suspect the Giza pyramids were a satellite outpost because of its perfect location for making their fuel production facility."

YES!! Of course!!! The PYRAMIDS are a fuel outpost for ATLANTIS!!!! It is so obvious to me now!!!! How can I not have seen the obvious truth before now??!!

You are right about one thing - it might make for a good story for a fantasy comic* book.

You can't argue with crazy. Of course, *ahem*, what I mean is, you can't argue with someone who "sees things before the majority". How can you? If you are part of the majority and lack the 'special intuition' of a "lone nut" then you cannot possibly see the truth they have 'miraculously' seen until someone who is actually a real scientist proves it beyond a doubt. Until then there is no point arguing about it. Are people here seriously trying to reason with someone who thinks the pyramids were built by Atlanteans?

*edited for spelling

Edited by Dave Braun on 15 September 2011 at 12:09pm
Back to Top profile | search

Joseph Gauthier
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged | 3  

At the very least someone here might get some cool story ideas.

Now you're pointed in the right direction!  In the realm of fiction, the distinction between conceivable and probable is not quite so weighty as it is in our world; many interesting stories are woven from the conceivable.  Why don't you write some of those stories your self?  I, for one, find fictions of that nature extremely fascinating, and far more palatable than their strange cousin.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged | 4  

"YES!! Of course!!! The PYRAMIDS are a fuel outpost for ATLANTIS!!!! It is so obvious to me now!!!! How can I not have seen the obvious truth before now??!!

You are right about one thing - it might make for a good story for a fantasy comis book."

I know it sounds crazy.. butt that is the incredible thing.  With everything I have learned of late truth is truly stranger than fiction.

Also, when you see the impossible it really opens your mind and that hyper skepticism goes out the window.

"You can't argue with crazy."

Remember, it's a fine line between genius and madness.

"Until then there is no point arguing about it. Are people here seriously trying to reason with someone who thinks the pyramids were built by Atlanteans?"

All truth goes through 3 phases.. If it wasn't the Atlanteans who was it? They are the only suspect at this point.

Also, it is theorized they were located near the Canary islands and mummified their dead as the Egyptians ended up doing and were supposed to be an advanced society.

I also think NASA's fixation with Atlantis and Orion isn't by chance...

Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged | 5  

"At the very least someone here might get some cool story ideas.

Now you're pointed in the right direction!  In the realm of fiction, the distinction between conceivable and probable is not quite so weighty as it is in our world; many interesting stories are woven from the conceivable.  Why don't you write some of those stories your self?  I, for one, find fictions of that nature extremely fascinating, and far more palatable than their strange cousin."

Thanks for the constructive post Joseph! :) It's a nice change of pace. haha

I have thought about this. I have always had a very deep interest in science though.. believe it or not I would like to make one of these electrogravitic craft. So I have been consumed with teaching myself science.  It is difficult for me to have the patience to do anything else because I am so consumed by these mysteries. This is just a small sample of the weirdness I have discovered, too.  

That is why I try to get others interested.  But everyone has their own belief system, it seems. Even the "conspiracy nuts" are consumed with aliens. The military was smart.. they played into people's desire to believe in aliens.  That overrides everything else.

If anyone would like to work with me and make this into a story that might be a cool way to go. We could give it a shot. There is a lot more info I haven't mentioned that is really mind blowing.
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Dave Braun
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged | 6  

"You can't argue with crazy."

But there is no line between crazy and madness. And genius does not rule out madness.

Like I said, I won't argue with you. Your response makes my point quite clear to all of us who have not seen the miracle of truth you have.

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged | 7  

"While we're on the topic of dismissing pseudoscience, I feel the need to point out that the left brain logical/right brain creative thing, like the 10% myth, is a crock of shit.

Apologies if this disrupts anyone's specialness.
"

Check this video out..

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke _of_insight.html

-----

And this is why you fail at science.

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged | 8  

" If it wasn't the Atlanteans who was it? They are the only suspect at this point."

Egyptian builders led by Egyptian architects, using basic building tools, a lot of muscle a lot of time and a lot of money. They were observed "at the scene" building things, there are witness accounts in oral history and on wall paintings. They had the means, motive and opportunity and no account anywhere points to anybody else doing it or anyone else having either means, motive or opportunity to do it.

And you say they're "not a suspect"?

Were you by any chance on the OJ jury?  

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged | 9  

----

It's funny that when people are implying that you are being narcissistic, you respond with more narcissism.

Dave Braun
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged | 10  

But, Knut, Atlanteans are common knowledge, Egyptians are a myth.

Kevin Hagerman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged | 11  

Mike Norris wrote:
I have it on good authority that Elvis built the pyramids.( and Stonehenge)

And yet he needs boats!  Thanks for the Mojo Nixon reference.

Charles, where do you stand on Bigfoot?  On vampires?

Paul Simpson Simpson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged | 12  

Were you by any chance on the OJ jury?

Knut, That's too funny.

Knut, Atlanteans are common knowledge.

Ask Patrick Duffy. He was there.

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version