Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged | 1  

Now that's ironic.
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged | 2  

I hate to get all "comic book" here on the spaceman thread, but maybe the aliens gave us their technology just so they could live a more primitive existence. Art imitates life?

Back to Top profile | search

Martin Redmond
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged | 3  

Wow, that's pretty cruel. I didn't think the FF were that bad.

Shaun Barry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged | 4  

Skrull milk, baby!  Skrull milk!!!

Kevin Hagerman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged | 5  

No, ironic is being accused of hyper-skepticism by someone who lacks actual skepticism.

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged | 6  

"It is the people mocking someone for trying to post a legitimate discussion that should be banned, don't you think?"

Seriously? You go all "I am superior intellect" on us and dismiss counter-arguments as a collective inferiority complex and then you wonder why you're being mocked?

You don't even have enough self-awareness to realize you're just uncritically parroting your "sources".

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged | 7  

"dismiss counter-arguments"
-----

You are really reaching.  I thought I very thoughtfully responded to everyone's comments - especially yours.  

What you may be missing is that I have been thinking about all this for a long long time and have been over these arguments over and over.

If I was dismissive I wouldn' be here. I wouldn't be responding to people's doubts. I don;t have a problem with debate.. but mindless mocking? Yes.

And I only went "superior intellect" after being called a nut and mocked when I have put a ton of time and energy into this and tried to share that with others. Besides.. the quote didn't say ONLY superior intellect.. it also said unorthodox ways.

And I didn't uncritically parrot my sources because I specifically asked for opposing evidence. I even said how much ground I have covered and that I am not an expert on these subjects.  I thought I was bending ove rbackwards trying NOT to offend anyone.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged | 8  

"No, ironic is being accused of hyper-skepticism by someone who lacks actual skepticism."
------

I think it just seems that way from the outside.  Someone asked me to "get to the point".  If I had included all my maybes and explanations I would have to write a book.

I will take blame for that as well. I lack patience in explaining things.  That is not my strong suit at all.  I tried to explain that as well.

I am extremely right brain dominant which means I am good with recognizing patterns and seeing the big picture. Intuitive leaps. Bad with the opposite and lack patience.

From my experiences here for some reason many people seem very dominant left brain - logical, methodical, strong with language detail oriented. Orderly.

We live in a left brain world.

But there is something people aren't aware of.. there is something about left brain dominant people where they demand things fit in the orderly world.  They have done studies on this and found that left brain dominant people will actually LIE to their self to maintain this order. I think this is where hyper skepticism comes from.  It's also very easy to manipulate.

Edited by Charles Jensen on 15 September 2011 at 2:45am

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged | 9  

"And I didn't uncritically parrot my sources because I specifically asked for opposing evidence."

Opposing evidence to what? You didn't even clearly state your case beyond "the egyptians couldn't have done it with their primitive tools."

Linking to some pseudo-scientific video isn't going to cut it. Why would we want to wade through all that? From what little I saw of that video, it looked like they were talking about ant-gravity bug shells, but that's probably a wrong impression because that would be really stupid. (Not to mention a plagiarism of Hawkman's Nth Metal) . Why don't YOU clearly state how YOU think the pyramids were built? You've had ample opportunity. (and please, not through links. If you're such an out-of-the-box independent thinker, try using your own words.

David Lopez
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged | 10  

When I was studying archaeology in college (specifically mesoamerican, not egyptian) I was dismayed to be introduced to a group of people (and by an educated friend no less) as "yeah, he's into pyramids, aliens and all that stuff". It is so sad that popular culture has so permeated the consciousness of the average person that the very real and amazing achievements of our ancient forebears have been reduced to fantasies involving intervention by the Space Brothers.

'Cause the ancients were too, y'know, "primitive" (and brown) to have accomplished what they did on their own.

David Lopez
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged | 11  

And no, Charles, I'm not suggesting you invoked aliens in your explanation for the origin of the pyramids, I was referencing various kooky theories in general.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged | 12  

"Opposing evidence to what? You didn't even clearly state your case beyond "the egyptians couldn't have done it with their primitive tools."

I haven't really had a chance to get to that.  People started jumping on me assuming I was talking about aliens etc.  I simply presented a documentary that I was impressed with. I said I would like to present some other info on the pyramids that I had been researching as well. Maybe I should have asked people to be patient.  I have trouble knowing how other people will respond to things.  Maybe because I am different than most, or too deeply involved in my own research. I don't understand why you in particular are so upset by this?  If the subject is that annoying to you why did you get involved in the conversation? You came in out of nowhere claiming I wasn't worth listening to.  As I said.. I don't blame you for not finding my explanation compelling.  This is why I am trying to find videos and compelling info I think has accurate elements to help me articulate my point. I would need to write a huge paper to explain what I have discovered and no one would probably get through it.  

"Linking to some pseudo-scientific video isn't going to cut it. Why would we want to wade through all that?"

If you didn't find it interesting I am sorry for wasting your time.  No need to hate me for it.  lol  If you aren't open to this you aren't open to it. If you have some compelling info to refute it please post it. I am not certain of all elements of the doc.

"From what little I saw of that video, it looked like they were talking about ant-gravity bug shells,"

No, insect bug shells was something I put together on my own from other research when I heard about them in the building. It had been a mystery to others examining the pyramid.

"but that's probably a wrong impression because that would be really stupid."

What makes you think antigravity bug shells are stupid?

"(Not to mention a plagiarism of Hawkman's Nth Metal) "

Not familiar with it. I was never much of a DC guy.

"Why don't YOU clearly state how YOU think the pyramids were built? You've had ample opportunity. (and please, not through links. If you're such an out-of-the-box independent thinker, try using your own words."

This is part of the problem.. I don't have the patience to sit down and write out in detail everything I have learned and my interpretations in one sitting. I also think if I did people would be less likely to get through it and to do it justice I would need to write a small book. What I was hoping to do was use video and some key explanations to try to get across what I have discovered and hope people would be intrigued to begin researching themselves.

I am not arrogant.. when I said I was an out of the box thinker that is just one of my strengths. I certainly have my weaknesses, too. I am trying to do my best with all of those.

As for how the pyramids were built, believe it or not THIS is why I felt it was so important to get into 9-11.. because I think the technology involved with - turning the entire twin towers into dust - and bringing them down without damaging the "bathtub" under the buildings is related to building the great pyramid.

I also believe primitive unrelated people sprung up around those pyramids unrelated to the builder of the great pyramid.  There may have been people remaining from that  group that were mixed in, the less advance group coming in after.

But the reason I wanted people to research that Dr.Judy Wood is because she explains how this technology works. What you find is a connections between all these different things involving "resonance".

http://pearlsofwar.blogspot.com/2009/10/tuning-fork-hypothes is-revised.html

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/egyptian_tuni ng_forks.htm

Edited by Charles Jensen on 15 September 2011 at 4:58am

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version