Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 38 Next >>
Topic: Impeachment (Again) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 12:51am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Many people I talk to say that I'm a loony for what I have been warning about since Trump got in to office.

And that, regardless of the result, he will refuse to leave office, claiming the vote, press, NRA, CIA, FBI and judiciary are all against him. And he'd be asking the NRA supporters and preppers to back him up.

Where the military would go in that situation I await for someone with more experience in those matters to appraise me. But that man is not going to leave office without a fight if he loses.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Joe Zhang
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 2:13am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Kourosh wrote:

"The real charge is that Trump is a mentally disturbed danger to the US and the world. The Ukraine issue is just the most actionable excuse to get rid of him. Frankly, he should have been removed (and jailed) a long time ago for a dozen far more serious acts.
"

I agree. But a real democracy can elect just about anyone to office. Removing Trump has to be done decisively at the ballot box. Otherwise he'll remain a force in politics, stirring up trouble, getting his kids and cronies elected. 

Edited by Joe Zhang on 30 September 2019 at 2:13am

Greg McPhee
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 5:10am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

18. USC Code 2383

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

What more do they need to can this guy's ass in jail?
Back to Top profile | search

Peter Martin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 7:37am | IP Logged | 4 post reply

I disagree that the Ukraine issue is esoteric. Back in 2014, Ukraine lost the Crimea via Russia sending major military hardware in.

Ukraine has therefore in some ways become a battleground between Western Europe and encroaching Russia. Congress understood the importance and made a firm decision: we must send military aid. Hundreds of millions of dollars of military aid. This is not a slight or trivial matter. 

Trump withheld that military aid, secretly trying to help his own political campaign. What happens when it's an even more important thing that Congress decides and Trump secretly undermines?

This was the action of a President who cannot be trusted.

Edited by Peter Martin on 30 September 2019 at 7:41am

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 9:55am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

Many people I talk to say that I'm a loony for what I have been warning about since Trump got in to office.

And that, regardless of the result, he will refuse to leave office, claiming the vote, press, NRA, CIA, FBI and judiciary are all against him. And he'd be asking the NRA supporters and preppers to back him up.

Where the military would go in that situation I await for someone with more experience in those matters to appraise me. But that man is not going to leave office without a fight if he loses.

+++++++++++++++
In that scenario, I think a group you might have heard of called the Secret Service would drag him out of the White House. Their job is the serve the President, not the idiot who is removed from office and thinks he's still the President.

Plus, anyone who supported him and tried to keep him office would be guilty of treason.

In more `he's lost his frickin' mind!' news, Trump is claiming that removing him in office would result in a civil war we'd never recover from. Among the people he's pissed off is a GOP Rep who served in Afghanistan, and didn't take too kindly to Trump's comment, because he's seen a real civil war, unlike the orange moron-in-chief.

Edited by Brian Floyd on 30 September 2019 at 9:57am

Greg McPhee
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 1:39pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

I hope the whistleblower is John Bolton.

That kind of irony would cause me to drink 10 million beers.

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 2:20pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

House committee chairs have subpoenaed Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, for documents related to the Ukraine call.

Things are heating up!

-C!

Edited by Charles Valderrama on 30 September 2019 at 2:21pm
Back to Top profile | search | www

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 3:36pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Apparently, Pompey knew about the call and aided in covering it up. 

So, both Rudy and Pompey are now subpoenaed. 

Not to mention, Barr tried to get Australia to help with an anti-Russia-report report. 

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 3:43pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Shit, I got that wrong. TRUMP pushed Australia to help Barr with the anti-Russia-report report. 

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 3:46pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Jesus Christ, why would anyone in our intelligence services want to even work there anymore? Your top man is doing everything he can to discredit you just to satisfy his raging ego. 

Koroush Ghazi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 5:10pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Brian Miller wrote:
TRUMP pushed Australia to help Barr with the anti-Russia-report report.

Yep, woke up this morning to find this 'Breaking' item on our news: Trump asked Scott Morrison for help investigating Mueller inquiry into Russian election interference

For those who don't know, Scott Morrison, the Australian PM, is also a right-wing nutjob, but not to anywhere near the same degree as Trump. Of personal embarrassment to me is that Australia's Ambassador to the US, Joe Hockey, was involved in setting this up (plus he frequently plays golf with Trump). I used to give him personal economic briefings 14 years ago when he was a minister.All I can say is,

once again, I am unlikely to refer to myself as a "conservative" ever again. With all their failings, at least the leftist parties aren't as likely to start WWIII or behave this dishonestly, so openly, with their party's support.

/EDIT: I see that #CivilWar2 is trending on Twitter now! Wow. This is why the founding fathers of the US specified a well-regulated militia as a proviso of the right to bear arms. Otherwise ordinary gullible numpties will arm themselves to the teeth and be conned into fighting for corruption and tyranny, rather than against it.

Edited by Koroush Ghazi on 30 September 2019 at 5:27pm

Mark Waldman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 September 2019 at 6:44pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Greg McPhee said:

"18. USC Code 2383

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

What more do they need to can this guy's ass in jail?"

Mic drop. Nothing else needs to be said about this shit show.

<< Prev Page of 38 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version