Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum
Topic: JOHN BYRNE ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR SALE AT FAN EXPO BOSTON Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member
Art Pimp

Posted: 07 July 2018 at 9:25pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Hi Folks,

My son Matt and I will be sitting with JB and selling his artwork at the Fan Expo Boston on August 10 and 11.  I am primarily bringing JB artwork not shown on my web-site or posted for sale in my Comic Art Fans gallery, so fans attending this show will have the first opportunity to purchase these new pieces.

I will not be displaying artwork by any artists except JB at the show, but if anyone who is attending would like me to bring along any artwork from my web-site, please contact me privately at: capshockeyfan@yahoo.com and I will make arrangements to meet you at the convention.

I will also be at the convention on Sunday, August 12, but will not be sitting with JB that day as he will be busy with the panel and signing which he is doing with William Shatner. If any fans are interested in buying artwork from me on Sunday, please contact me privately and I will be glad to set up a meeting with you at the convention.

Please note that I will NOT be attending the Fan Expo Canada held in Toronto August 30-September 2.

Back to Top profile | search | www

Joe Hollon
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 July 2018 at 7:08am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

That's good news! I bet it will be a great show for
selling JB art!
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Paul Greer
Byrne Robotics Security

Posted: 08 July 2018 at 11:54am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Now I'm really curious to see what gems Jim
has been hiding. ;)
Back to Top profile | search

Jim Warden
Byrne Robotics Member
Art Pimp

Posted: 25 July 2018 at 8:29pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

JB recently told me that the organizers of the Fan Expo Boston are providing him some extra table space.  We decided to fill up a portion of the extra space with duplicate comics from JB's archives and offer them for sale at the show.  I'll be visiting JB this weekend and will pick up a suitcase of comics which we will sell at the show.

There will be copies of comics going back to John Byrne's Next Men (sorry, no vintage Marvel comics are available).  If anyone who is attending the show is looking for any particular comics from the mid-1990's through 2017, feel free to e-mail me privately at: capshockeyfan@yahoo.com and I will be glad to bring along any available comics from your want list.  

Most of the comics will be $5 and JB will autograph them for free; but please note that these books will also be subject to JB's policy of 10 autographed comics per person, per day.  

Back to Top profile | search | www

John Byrne
Imaginary X-Man

Posted: 26 July 2018 at 2:43am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

Per person or family group!
Back to Top profile | search

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version