What in the world would you have thought in 1967 if you could have even had an inkling...??!?!
|Posted: 15 May 2018 at 6:09am | IP Logged | 12
It's sort of interesting to note how far this is from even my most imaginative conceptions of the late Sixties.
• There were (so far as I knew) no comic cons
• I had no hopes/dreams/plans of working in comics
• Especially not on those particular series
• The technology that made NEW VISIONS possible was beyond imagining
• That my name would be connected, however distantly, with STAR TREK!!!
It has, indeed, been a long road getting from there to here!