Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
TV
Byrne Robotics > TV << Prev Page of 4
Topic: The Flash Season 4 Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 May 2018 at 1:11am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Oh, I can't wait for this season to be over. 

I find it funny that I was sick of evil speedsters being the main villains, and when I finally get one who isn't, he's my least favorite main villain so far.

My favorite episode this season is the one where Barry's powers were transferred to Iris.

Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 3:46pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

With few exceptions, this season failed to excite me as the first two seasons did. The writers just didn't seem to know what to do with the characters. Sad that they never fleshed out what happened to Barry in the Speed Force... which might've helped with pacing the main storyline.

The Thinker was a cool villain however things got a bit messy storewise during the time Barry was in prison.

Maybe 23 episodes is too much for these CW shows? Regardless, I hope the show realizes it's mistakes and comes back strong for Season 5.

-C!

Back to Top profile | search | www

Greg McPhee
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 31 May 2018 at 4:37am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

I think they need to follow Agents of Shield and have 3 or more smaller arcs and stand alone stories. It is obvious the writers are treading water at times stretching the villains out. 

The Flash has enough villains that can cover a 8 part arc like Gorilla Grodd, Abra Kadabra and The Mirror Master.

I'm also beginning to find the characters quite annoying something that never felt there during the first two seasons.

Back to Top profile | search

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:58am | IP Logged | 4 post reply

We got to the point we were bored with the 3 Arrowverse series we watched. (After trying LoT, we quit it after the first few weeks. We do still watch the crossover episodes, tho.) We’ve not seen any episodes since February sweeps, I guess. I see no real need to get caught up on them. 

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 02 June 2018 at 1:49am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I'm all for a long arc with Abra Kadabra, if it prevents the actor from popping up on the MACGYVER reboot as Murdoc. (Seriously, the new version of that character SUCKS!)

Oh, and now that the season is done, I stand by my post on May 8th about The Thinker being my least favorite main villain. And that's of ALL the CW DC shows, not just THE FLASH. (I retain the right to change that if Diaz isn't either dead or locked up within 3 episodes of popping up on ARROW next season, however.)

Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 02 June 2018 at 9:18am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Brian - you dislike the Thinker on the Flash more than you dislike Reign on Supergirl? Of course it's your opinion, but I am just getting REAL tired of her. Lesla Lar or Black Flame would have been find. Reign should be called... on account of no game.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 4
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version