Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2019 at 12:13pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

It's always enlightening when the great one talks about genes and genetics... it's like "I was born, that proves everything." So little real thought to the man, such limited vocabulary, hates to read. Proven racist for me when he retweeted the phony black violence statistics he just happened to read (charts are fun) on a crappy b.s. website pandering to racists. To use his own words back: TOTAL LOSER. In Orwellian that means winner to other losers. But of course my hate for America is obvious to those who love it so much they hug and kiss the flag on stage... get it, get it yet? So afraid of communism and yet here's a guy backed and beholden to former Soviet commies... what a yuuuge waste of time having to relearn the basics while subjected to a completely unqualified brat who never has had to do any real work in life and hasn't. :^(

Is it possible another four years is needed? The economic fallout of tariffs on a whim and bailout spending should be hitting full force before then surely.

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 15 July 2019 at 12:16pm
Back to Top profile | search | www

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2019 at 7:54pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Part of me thinks Trump is pushing more and more to be removed from office because it'll STING MORE if he's defeated in 2020. He couldn't stand being a LOSER.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the Dems learned from the mistakes made in 2016.

-C!

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2019 at 8:19pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

How do we convince him the coolest thing (and the best way to avoid taxes) is to fake his own death?

Greg McPhee
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 2:02am | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Part of me thinks Trump is pushing more and more to be removed from office because it'll STING MORE if he's defeated in 2020. He couldn't stand being a LOSER.

=========================================================

I've often wondered if this is in his game plan. In his former life he wasn't under this scrutiny, people caved to him, and he operated in a vacuum where he could do what he wants.

As POTUS this evaporates.
Back to Top profile | search

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 4:10am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I have wondered the same type of thing, Greg. However, the level of inept process and behavior leads me to believe there is no plan beyond his current day. The election is most likely a simple case of willful ignorance and turning a blind eye for a huge portion of the population along with help from a foreign power that just wanted to turn a bull loose in the china shop of democracy. It will be decades perhaps before the people have a clear understanding of what was happening in the WH. I wish Arthur Miller was around to write a play. I dislike what this president is doing to the country and have never been so appreciative of settling outside of the US, but the thing that infuriates me the most are the people in power that do nothing and their constituency that don't demand better. I never would have believed such a person could achieve the presidency, but here we are living it. I'm not sure the US could survive a second term and the long term effects are nightmarish to even consider. 

Greg McPhee
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 4:35am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

The biggest worry I have is that there are people out there who believe the racism and the hatred Trump says. Before there was Trump they felt that way; all he has done is give manifestation to this feeling in public and political discourse.

In the past they would have would not have been given the time of day but you have someone who has given voice to it, legitimised it. You have white nationalists applauding it and Republican leaders who are silent. That’s the place we are in.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 5:11am | IP Logged | 7 post reply

I've often wondered if this is in his game plan. In his former life he wasn't under this scrutiny, people caved to him, and he operated in a vacuum where he could do what he wants.

As POTUS this evaporates. 

How so? He still does whatever he wants with no ramifications whatsoever. 

Edited by Brian Miller on 16 July 2019 at 5:12am

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 5:15am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Where I’m worked yesterday, my part-time gig, that town is SUPREMELY Trumpian. All I heard yesterday was how right he is and how all those bitches need to go back to their home countries and how the asshole liberal democrats have made it legal for foreigners to be in our government and running our country.  God, the lunacy absolutely drains me.

Leigh DJ Hunt
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 3:07pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

How so? He still does whatever he wants with no ramifications whatsoever. 
---------------------------------------
Yep, think the same thing, Brian. I really hate what Britain and America have become. So sad.

Shaun Barry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 4:41pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

And that's exactly how Russia wants it.

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 4:59pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

What is going on? Now just saw Kelly Anne Conway asking a reporter their ethnicity! I practically just posted about that question being raised about comic book characters... this is making me itchy. Where have all the adults gone?

Koroush Ghazi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 July 2019 at 5:43pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Blame the Democrats. For years they've been pushing for equality of opportunity and empowerment of people, regardless of their background. That gave America its first black President, and now you have the first special needs President.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version