Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 9:51am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

I never realized we had to prioritze our disdain of people who say and
do bad things based on their intelligence
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Kevin Brown
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 11:09am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Do not compare Trump to ISIS or the Nazis. Trump is dumb evil. The others are pure evil. 

He's evil.  Period.  Maybe not on par as Hitler, but he's up there.  Besides, if you look at how things have been going, refer back to the late 1930's in Germany...  Eerie similarities.
Back to Top profile | search

Peter Martin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 3:49pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

He's no friend of the planet on which we all live: LINK

Joe Zhang
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 3:53pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

He hasn't sent people to death camps. He hasn't sold women and children into slavery. Get a grip. 

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 4:23pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

He has sent people to concentration camps, where undoubtedly at least a few HAVE died. He has separated parents and children, and locked those children up in entirely unsanitary and unacceptable conditions.

I think he's done PLENTY enough to prove his evilness. He needs no further extreme examples to prove it. Not that he'll stop, but I think my grip on the situation is plenty accurate.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 5:50pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

He hasn't sold women and children into slavery.

No, he just grabs them by the pussy. 

Koroush Ghazi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 August 2019 at 6:17pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

Joe Zhang wrote:
He hasn't sent people to death camps. He hasn't sold women and children into slavery. Get a grip.

I never said he did. But remember, this is a man who, during his campaign, said he wanted to go after the families of terrorists and "take them out". He only backed down when it was pointed out to him that targeting civilians is a war crime.

Hitler was no genius, neither were Genghis Khan, or Pol Pot, or Saddam Hussein, or Ayatollah Khomeini, et al. These men only did more damage than Trump because they had access to greater means and opportunities, otherwise the motives are much the same: greed, opportunism, narcissism, hatred, ignorance. The one striking characteristic of "evil" is just how banal it is. Forget the movies and comics, evil on a large scale is not the sole province of grandiose individuals.

I think you grossly underestimate Trump's catastrophic impact on this planet. We'll be unraveling the mess he's made for possibly decades. It affects nearly everyone and everything.

Here in Australia, aside from the inevitable suffering caused by the coming global recession triggered by Trump, the idiot's stupidity even affects me at a personal level: I've found it difficult to get a drug I need to function normally. Others like me are suffering much more. Turns out, there is a worldwide shortage of this drug due to the big pharma companies trying to follow Trump's imbecilic ill-thought-out edict that they just "cut prices". Well they have, to please the Emperor, but the result is that demand suddenly outstrips supply, so a) global shortages are occurring; and b) the biggest maker of this drug, Merck, has just announced they'll no longer make the drug, period. Wonderful. Thankfully there are generics who can meet some of the demand.

Spare a thought for literally hundreds of thousands of elderly people who may be suffering unnecessary additional impairment all because of just one of many thoughtless utterances from a hate-filled ignorant assclown.

So no, he's not sending millions of European Jews to death camps in cattle cars; 21st century evil is far less obvious, and the damage far more wide-reaching.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 August 2019 at 4:14pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Now he says to fact check him is to be dead to him. In other words, “how dare you tell people when I’m lying!” My god. How is it possible to be so, so... I don’t even know what the word is I’m looking for.  

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 September 2019 at 12:49pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Even when it's not about him, it's about him.

45 turned the subject of slavery into how much is loved in the Netherlands.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 04 September 2019 at 2:40pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

This is how deep the psychosis goes: he can't even admit he misspoke or misunderstood something. 

Edited by Brian Miller on 04 September 2019 at 2:40pm

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 September 2019 at 7:37pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

A normal person would've simply admitted they were looking at a 4-day old forecast,made a mistake and move on. LINK

NOT Trump - the fact that altering an official weather map is illegal isn't even the biggest issue here - it's his sanity. Let's all focus on the people who have suffered thru Hurricane Dorian’s wrath.

This just isn't funny anymore.

-C!
Back to Top profile | search | www

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 06 September 2019 at 9:26am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Charles V. - it hasn't been funny at all. Since 2016, when he noted that he could easily shoot someone, to his days of verbal acknowledgment of treating women horribly, to his accusations of other nationalities and other nations, to "good people n both sides", to every insult and threat he offers every day, Trump has shown an almost complete lack of apathy. He can't even simulate it very well - when he's reading off a teleprompter, it might as well be a voice simulator.

The man's words and deeds are an abhorrence - and HE'S the president of the United States! Some of those still will not change their opinions of him, no matter how he behaves in a crisis, or how he lies constantly and breaks the law regularly - Trump gets supported.

I dread how the history books will related this period of U.S. history,, but I know it won't be good.

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version