Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
TV
Byrne Robotics > TV << Prev Page of 253
Topic: What disc did you have in last and... (TV Edition) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 July 2019 at 4:54pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Man. Iíd love to watch the first 5 or so seasons of Sesame Street. 
Back to Top profile | search

James Woodcock
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 02 July 2019 at 3:26am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Finished Designated Survivor.

Interesting watching this after binging all seasons of Battlestar Galactica, especially season 2 and the rigged election in that season.

I think Battlestar took the harder route with Roslin facing the music & having to deal with the consequence of trying to steal the election & watch a person she abhors be made President because she didn't trust the electorate.

Kirkman got himself into a position where his actions would have repercussions if they became known & he bottled it. He has to look in the mirror each morning, but Roslin had Adama to pull her back, & ultimately realise that a stollen result is no moral result @ all. 
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

John Byrne
Imaginary X-Man

Posted: 10 July 2019 at 2:30pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Rewatching BURKEíS LAW from 1963. Should I be concerned that itís only a couple or three years since I last watched these episodes, and I donít remember ANY of them??

Anyway, noticing this time that co-star Gary Conway would have made a good Hal Jordan.

James Best
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 10 July 2019 at 3:56pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Checking out season 11 of THE BIG BANG THEORY on DVD.

My wife and I made the decision to cancel our dish network right after the end of the season 10 and we effectively stopped watching the show or paying any attention to it.

Now that CBS wrapped up the series after season 12 I figured it would be a good time to see what I may have missed. Although I have to say that I am not really holding my breath.

Steve De Young
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 July 2019 at 4:21pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

Iíve been re-binging Justified.  Great show.  And binging it really brings out how tightly woven a lot of the plot and character threads are.  One thing they pulled off with this show was knowing when to rap it up, while still strong, instead of petering our or becoming a procedural.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 July 2019 at 6:14pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Just started DEADWOOD. I started it about a month ago but put in on hold thinking the wife might like it. Restarted it last nigh. I was wrong. So, Iím ready to hit it head on now. Loved the first two episodes. 

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM. Iíve seen all of them. Starting it with the missus. She thought the first episode was ok. Sheíll come around. Sheís a big enough SEINFELD fan, sheíll come around on this one after it picks up. 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 253
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version